HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Major Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:30 am

The only fucking thing that bugs me is the constant STIM SPAM. I get that its equal since players spam stims, but ya know we dont have a fucking mini gun and exo 1.

-Not ranting, i love the update gives people more of a reason to call me a jew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 am

The only fucking thing that bugs me is the constant STIM SPAM. I get that its equal since players spam stims, but ya know we dont have a fucking mini gun and exo 1.

-Not ranting, i love the update gives people more of a reason to call me a jew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:35 am

Nightmare said he is leaving them the way they are but he is going to adjust loot tables to make them worth fighting. Since at the moment there is no use in fighting them as you spend more on ammo than you gain after killing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lektrix
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Delyriouz111 wrote:
Nightmare said he is leaving them the way they are but he is going to adjust loot tables to make them worth fighting. Since at the moment there is no use in fighting them as you spend more on ammo than you gain after killing them.

its xo1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 am

Nightmare also said they stim spam because we can do the same. We are smarter than they are , all that they have is AI. We have working brains that can move and work freely. So he tried balancing them out. There is a math behind it on what soldier has how many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Delyriouz111 wrote:
Nightmare also said they stim spam because we can do the same. We are smarter than they are , all that they have is AI. We have working brains that can move and work freely. So he tried balancing them out. There is a math behind it on what soldier has how many.
Yeah, but they also have unlimited ammo and exclusive event armors. A working brain can't make ammo out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:36 am

TimeSnake wrote:
Delyriouz111 wrote:
Yeah, but they also have unlimited ammo and exclusive event armors. A working brain can't make ammo out of thin air.

Yea but sometimes they drop ammo. So its like they have a lot and they are down to the amount that they drop when you kill them. If they had limited ammo all people had to do was either A tank all of their ammo or B. break the AI so they shoot at nothing until they run out. Its a balance. there's only so much that they can do without it ruining the AI and they are trying their best and i think they did an amazing job on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Update   

Back to top Go down

Major Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: