HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Where the playerbase go?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
efex03

PostSubject: Where the playerbase go?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Hey guys, I noticed the player base is going down the shitter. I wanna know why you guys think it's happening. Pls keep the meme trash to a bare minimum.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:12 pm

I can only speak for the "bad" side of the player base who quit so I wont give a comment on the "good" side who quit.

We the "bad" guys quit because most of our friends got banned for almost no reason at all, and personal hatred. An example on this is the ban of Larhee, Millerman, mike turner their ban reason was "Starting Drama" or something along those lines even tho neither of them ever did to my knowledge.

Then we have Tampy who got banned for a "unwanted playstyle" which was basically pvping.

And after these people got banned most of us felt it was some what boring to play on a server where we cant enjoy it with people we've played with for ages so we just quietly left.

Another reason I think people got bored of the server is "purpose" When all the "bad" guys left so to say the people trying/attempting ( whatever same thing )
lost their purpose, lost their ways of the server.

Like there can't be a hero without a villain right?

This is a list of people who left or got banned within our group.

1. Benji Doverman ( Couldnt spell his full name im a cuck )
2. Koto Kotavoslki ( Don't know how to spell here aswell ^ )
3. Jorge Jorgsey? ( Still cant spell )
4. Brightly Owl
5. Murphy
6. Joe Phil
7. Noodlers
8. Mike Turner ( Banned for starting drama )
9. Larhee ( Banned for starting drama )
10. Millerman ( Banned for starting drama )
11. Tampy/Firescale ( Banned because unwanted playstyle )
12. Lupus ( Banned for some memeing )
13. Anchorman ( Banned for unwanted playstyle ) Even tho he didn't actively play unless there was a raid or so going on.
14. 4s
15. Andrei Markov
16. Cara Del
17. Serpent
18 Korva Kor ( Banned for saying "No Thanks, not now" to an admin or owner when said admin or owner wanted to speak to him? )

And this is 16 either very active or some what active people that used to join the server almost EVERY single day.

Then there is a lot of other people who left the server or stopped playing as actively. who I can't really speak for such as.

Will steel ( somewhat gucci boyo )
Rise ( also a gucci boyo )
Peasant ( gucci boyo )
SMMK ( Veri gucci boyo )
Grub
Aggression
etc....

Then there is players and EX staff members like Elias Burning, Leon Price who quit because their faction & faction items was taken away from them and given to another Staff member named Ashleigh who ran the faction for awhile but then decided to leave along side with her friends. ( so only at this little accident the server lost about 5 - 10 people who most likely would have played the server today.

I guess everything builds up to a certain point where people & peoplekind don't even care to bother anymore cause there is no use to fight the inevitable.

Another portion of the server and it's staff team left when a sudden change of staff management happend 1AM without any prior notice to the old staff team except for the few ones who happend to be awake to recieve the good/bad news depending if you were on the short end of the stick. ( Even tho this sudden change happend to keep the server alive, but could of been handled better in my own personal opinion ), other then this information I can't really give a more detailed opinion since I wasn't there for the full exeperience so to say.

So this is pretty much a list of people that used to be very active on the server but they either quit or stopped playing as much because their friends got banned etc. ( Would love to get corrected here if I happen to be wrong )

And I also understand they way I put this isnt in the most serious sense or format but yeah.

And my opinion on fixing the player base?

Unban everyone give them a second chance. ( Or even a second second second chance )

Except for obvious cases such as Vokak, and Delirioyz Vokak V.2

I'm pretty sure by doing this you are gonna regain a player base again.

Sure some people that get unbanned might come back and then get their asses perma banned again or just temp banned but that's the circle of life. And if you're sceptical about some people have staff watch them since I know staff aren't really a lacking thing on the server.

Anyways this is my thoughts and somewhat bad explanation on where the player base did go.

Just want to add I'm not trying to get a cheap laugh, throw punches at the server, or start anything I'm simply answering a question with what I personally believe is the reason for the sudden drop in player base.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:24 pm

LejonSnax wrote:

Your kidding right? This guy was the most rad dude.

Also Walse and I are taking a break since Aggression was banned for 3 months for saying that someone(You can find that out for yourself) wasn't fit for being staff.

Once Aggression gets unbanned I will get back on. alien

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:12 pm

I think it is how some of the staff operate, people simply just don't like how they do things. 
( Keep in mind that they are doing the best they can, but there have been so extremely shitty calls )

ex:
-The Oligarchy thing
-My band(And i apologized....."I'll reduce your ban when you apologize to manly".....where is my reduction?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 pm

It's either you give the playerbase a second a chance, or you lose the playerbase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DCWasteland3r

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:35 am

LejonSnax wrote:

It's not Lupus.

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:10 am

LejonSnax wrote:
I can only speak for the "bad" side of the player base who quit so I wont give a comment on the "good" side who quit.

We the "bad" guys quit because most of our friends got banned for almost no reason at all, and personal hatred. An example on this is the ban of Larhee, Millerman, mike turner their ban reason was "Starting Drama" or something along those lines even tho neither of them ever did to my knowledge.

Then we have Tampy who got banned for a "unwanted playstyle" which was basically pvping.

And after these people got banned most of us felt it was some what boring to play on a server where we cant enjoy it with people we've played with for ages so we just quietly left.

Another reason I think people got bored of the server is "purpose" When all the "bad" guys left so to say the people trying/attempting ( whatever same thing )
lost their purpose, lost their ways of the server.

Like there can't be a hero without a villain right?

1. Benji Doverman ( Couldnt spell his full name im a cuck )
2. Koto Kotavoslki ( Don't know how to spell here aswell ^ )
3. Jorge Jorgsey? ( Still cant spell )
4. Brightly Owl
5. Murphy
6. Joe Phil
7. Noodlers
8. Mike Turner ( Banned for starting drama )
11. Tampy/Firescale ( Banned because unwanted playstyle )
13. Anchorman ( Banned for unwanted playstyle ) Even tho he didn't actively play unless there was a raid or so going on.
14. 4s
15. Andrei Markov
16. Cara Del
17. Serpent
18 Korva Kor ( Banned for saying "No Thanks, not now" to an admin or owner when said admin or owner wanted to speak to him? )

And this is 16 either very active or some what active people that used to join the server almost EVERY single day.

Then there is a lot of other people who left the server or stopped playing as actively. who I can't really speak for such as.

Will steel ( somewhat gucci boyo )
Rise ( also a gucci boyo )
Peasant ( gucci boyo )
SMMK ( Veri gucci boyo )
Grub
Aggression
etc....

Then there is players and EX staff members like Elias Burning, Leon Price who quit because their faction & faction items was taken away from them and given to another Staff member named Ashleigh who ran the faction for awhile but then decided to leave along side with her friends. ( so only at this little accident the server lost about 5 - 10 people who most likely would have played the server today.

I guess everything builds up to a certain point where people & peoplekind don't even care to bother anymore cause there is no use to fight the inevitable.

Another portion of the server and it's staff team left when a sudden change of staff management happend 1AM without any prior notice to the old staff team except for the few ones who happend to be awake to recieve the good/bad news depending if you were on the short end of the stick. ( Even tho this sudden change happend to keep the server alive, but could of been handled better in my own personal opinion ), other then this information I can't really give a more detailed opinion since I wasn't there for the full exeperience so to say.

So this is pretty much a list of people that used to be very active on the server but they either quit or stopped playing as much because their friends got banned etc. ( Would love to get corrected here if I happen to be wrong )

And I also understand they way I put this isnt in the most serious sense or format but yeah.

And my opinion on fixing the player base?

Unban everyone give them a second chance. ( Or even a second second second chance )

Except for obvious cases such as Vokak, and Delirioyz Vokak V.2

I'm pretty sure by doing this you are gonna regain a player base again.

Sure some people that get unbanned might come back and then get their asses perma banned again or just temp banned but that's the circle of life. And if you're sceptical about some people have staff watch them since I know staff aren't really a lacking thing on the server.

Anyways this is my thoughts and somewhat bad explanation on where the player base did go.

Just want to add I'm not trying to get a cheap laugh, throw punches at the server, or start anything I'm simply answering a question with what I personally believe is the reason for the sudden drop in player base.

Your very misinformed here dude...
1. Benji Doverman (NOT BANNED)
2. Koto Kotavoslki (NOT BANNED)
3. Jorge Jorgsey? (NOT BANNED)
4. Brightly Owl (NOT BANNED)
5. Murphy (NOT BANNED)
6. Joe Phil (NOT BANNED)
7. Noodlers (NOT BANNED)
8. Mike Turner ( Banned for starting drama and staying banned for trying to get me DDOSED )
11. Tampy/Firescale ( Banned because unwanted playstyle and for being toxic trash on the server)
14. 4s (NOT BANNED)
15. Andrei Markov (NOT BANNED)
16. Cara Del (NOT BANNED)
17. Serpent (NOT BANNED)
18 Korva Kor ( Banned for saying "No Thanks, not now" for when a staff member brought him into a sit to talk to him about his behavior. In other words leaving in a sit )
All these people on your list who have been "banned" isn't even accurate so I helped you out and made changes.

Also, The BoS was not deleted and siphoned of everything and given to Ashleigh. Nightmare wanted it to be a active fallout faction so he was going to put Ashleigh in charge BUT price and Elias got on and wiped everything out of the stockpile and locker when they said "We arent gonna play anymore" so it Nightmare took that as them kind of saying "Hahahaha nope its not gonna be a faction no more when we take everything out" so he wiped characters because that would have caused problems.

The player count is suffering for many reasons other than this one. As said in Brigs post which I wholeheartedly believe in, the server is suffering because players want events every day every minute and if they don't get them they log off. The player base is STILL THERE its just staff has settled down on events to get them used to not having events every fucking hour... If I got on the server today and announced there was an event in one hour we would get 20-25 people easy just like everytime we host them. Another reason was that people like firescale drove people away by doing cancer toxic shit. If this was 3 years ago when players werent ready to leave after losing a small amount of gear I would be fine but the whole community in Garrys Mod alone changed. Its a lot different now. Ill consider what you said Joseph and I will talk to Nightmare and see what I can do to maybe unban some of you and see how you do for your " second second second SECOND chance lol"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:11 am

Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
I think it is how some of the staff operate, people simply just don't like how they do things. 
( Keep in mind that they are doing the best they can, but there have been so extremely shitty calls )

ex:
-The Oligarchy thing
-My band(And i apologized....."I'll reduce your ban when you apologize to manly".....where is my reduction?

I have not forgotten about you. I am just waiting a day or more to unban you for the whole fact that it took ME to tell YOU to apologize so its half ass on your part. Wait it out friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Noroc

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:

All these people on your list who have been "banned" isn't even accurate so I helped you out and made changes.

He didn't say that they were all banned if you bothered to read it. Even in your own message when you quoted him it said the following:

LejonSnax wrote:

You big dummy.

also:

Mike Nespo wrote:

Why was Anchorman actually banned? When he was banned he hadn't logged on for over two entire weeks and before that he was still a staff member and even did sits while under the new management.
I'd like an elaboration on this one because you didn't alter anything Lejon said in his post, leading me to believe there wasn't an actual reason for banning him beyond people simply not liking him.

also, two:

Mike Nespo wrote:
Also, The BoS was not deleted and siphoned of everything and given to Ashleigh. Nightmare wanted it to be a active fallout faction so he was going to put Ashleigh in charge BUT price and Elias got on and wiped everything out of the stockpile and locker when they said "We arent gonna play anymore" so it Nightmare took that as them kind of saying "Hahahaha nope its not gonna be a faction no more when we take everything out" so he wiped characters because that would have caused problems.

I'm pretty sure what happened was Elias (Price wasn't involved in this) didn't want his faction to be stolen (rightfully so) so he took what he had personally grinded for out of the stockpile. The very next day his character was taken from him and the faction had "changed ownership".
Now, I don't know about you, but normally if the staff didn't believe a faction should be considered a lore faction anymore you would have just changed the faction's name and let them do whatever. That's what happened a couple years ago with the BoS when they got name changed to the Eastern Chapter.

But, no. Instead of doing what worked usually, you (The staff team, not specifically you) forcefully took the existing faction and then assigned the profiles of characters in the faction to yourself and drained them of all their resources/items. Even so, after this happened Elias spoke to Nightmare and Bizzclaw who said time and time again that they would give him his stuff back because they "realized" they shouldn't have done it. But, in the usual procedure for when someone doesn't want to do something around here, they'd say this repeatedly for months with no intention of doing so. This was, however after being given many different reasons as to why his character along with other BoS characters were taken, seemingly being unable to keep consistent with the reason.
Eventually a couple days after Elias had asked (for probably the 20th time over the course of 4 months), the server was wiped for the second time this year, making giving him anything redundant. About half way through this charade was when Elias had fully quit the server. He had still been playing occasionally up to that point despite the change of management.

Lying isn't healthy for a community, and especially not a community manager. Stop trying to do damage control and actually try to fix your mistakes. Admit where you went wrong and don't do it again. Take criticism, take responsibility, and plan for what's coming. Because with what you're currently doing, Resurgence is going to be a dumpster fire management-wise. This goes for everyone on the staff team, not just you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Half the crap your saying in this post was already cleared up in TS with Lewis. I was in a rush to read his post because I had to leave and go somewhere. However, where and when did I "lie"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Noroc

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:35 pm

You literally only addressed my first sentence of my whole post and the first sentence of my last paragraph.

Read the whole thing and try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:02 pm

T_Noroc who tf are you to tell a staff manager hes lieing? you have four posts, unless your some fuck whos banned and just made another account to fuck around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Phamel wrote:
T_Noroc who tf are you to tell a staff manager hes lieing? you have four posts, unless your some fuck whos banned and just made another account to fuck around

I could see how you could be upset at someone who dosen't have too much posts and said that at staff manager was lying, he did bring up some good points.

I think to solve the server problem right now we should stop shitting on the staff and saying how bad they are but rather collaborate with each other and think of ways on how to fix and populate the server more than it currently is, be it a change in rules, unbanning, or content. Very Happy

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Grub wrote:

I think to solve the server problem right now we should stop shitting on the staff and saying how bad they are but rather collaborate with each other and think of ways on how to fix and populate the server more than it currently is, be it a change in rules, unbanning, or content. Very Happy

Sent from Topic'it App

Good luck with that one.

Oh and uhh on a side note, T_noroc up there only listed the reason BOS related staff left. If you guys can see Brigs post labeled "speaking my mind" it brings up a couple of other things.

Grub

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Crucible wrote:
Grub wrote:

I think to solve the server problem right now we should stop shitting on the staff and saying how bad they are but rather collaborate with each other and think of ways on how to fix and populate the server more than it currently is, be it a change in rules, unbanning, or content. [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_biggrin.png[/smiley]

Good luck with that one.

I mean it is the most logical and simple way to solve things. If we can all just manage to get past or grudges somehow and actually work together making compromises with each other then the chances of restoring the server back to its former glory are much higher.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERROR
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:25 pm

Honestly I agree with Grub. Shitting on the staff isn't gonna help anything. If anything we should be working together instead of just sitting here and being too lazy to even get on the server (Honestly Me). Getting the current playerbases opinons and the other staffs opinions would indeed help a whole lot. Currently the staff have been slacking, including me. Seeing good results out of the opinons could inspire more players/staff to get on.

Laser Tag:

Edge...:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Im only logging into give my two cents of:

In my opinion. Major fucking emphasis on opinion just to be clear. The server lost it's charm awhile ago. There's nothing to keep someone around say Raiding, Events, Moneysinks, or Basing... Basing dosn't even count because it's either you make more money that you don't know what to do with besides more money sinks or you get raided and lose stuff to set you back at square 5 to move back up to square 15.

Furthermore, the toxicity of the playerbase aswell as some of the admin team makes the server borderline unplayable. I won't go further into /That\ topic as it only causes more of a fuss. inb4 hurr durr theres no toxicity

I could be totally wrong, the server could be completely different than how I just described what do I know im just a huge faggot. But the last 4 1/2 months I played on the server before I quit it was a chore of: Log in, see if anything's going to happening / is currently happening, scavange I guess, try to sell shit and have people ignore you, base, raid, or stand around and do nothing. Log off then play something else.

TL;DR: I don't like most of the staff team for my own personal reasons, I don't like the direction the server's heading in. And whaaa whaa im a little bitch. It seems like other people share my sentiment if noone has came onto the server in some time.

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Everyone here has fair points but others are just trying to find things to be upset about not saying names because I don't want to cause drama and deal with it but I have been getting headaches typing responses so I'm just gonna sit back and

Dont take the gif as if I am putting you all off... I am just trying to meme a little

Last edited by Mike Nespo on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
Broekn forum rules:

Please spoiler large images and gif, you're breaking forum rules.

Dont take this as if I am putting you off... I am just trying to meme a little

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:24 pm

Shadow\"Edgelord"Markov wrote:
Im only logging into give my two cents of:

In my opinion. Major fucking emphasis on opinion just to be clear. The server lost it's charm awhile ago. There's nothing to keep someone around say Raiding, Events, Moneysinks, or Basing... Basing dosn't even count because it's either you make more money that you don't know what to do with besides more money sinks or you get raided and lose stuff to set you back at square 5 to move back up to square 15.

Furthermore, the toxicity of the playerbase aswell as some of the admin team makes the server borderline unplayable. I won't go further into /That\ topic as it only causes more of a fuss. inb4 hurr durr theres no toxicity

I could be totally wrong, the server could be completely different than how I just described what do I know im just a huge faggot. But the last 4 1/2 months I played on the server before I quit it was a chore of: Log in, see if anything's going to happening / is currently happening, scavange I guess, try to sell shit and have people ignore you, base, raid, or stand around and do nothing. Log off then play something else.

TL;DR: I don't like most of the staff team for my own personal reasons, I don't like the direction the server's heading in. And whaaa whaa im a little bitch. It seems like other people share my sentiment if noone has came onto the server in some time.

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well in terms of what I have heard.

My honest suggestion

WARNING: Both recommendations cannot work together, they are very opposite styles of play.

My first recommendation, unban those people who have been banned for "drama" it was some of those guys or people like them who kept the server alive when I first joined. The players who were these raiders and baiters and such drove the conflict that players tried to overcome. Players like FUBAR and Anchorman were the people who everyone tried to overcome, and this drove a self sufficient scenario where staff only had to handle rules and admin sits rather then babysit the server through events. The players created their own appeal for the server through dynamic conflicts and power struggles, and of course, baiting. There is a downside to this, as it seems the newer wave of people are salty af. Much like the current Alt-Left political spectrum, people like to complain when they don't get what they want. And if they lose something, well, the salt just escalates. Generally, this only works when you have a playerbase that isn't going to cry at every little thing, and from how things were when I left, I'm pretty sure this won't work.

Edit: You are gonna have to relax the rules a bit too for this first suggestion to work, also, they have to be willing to come back at all.

Second reccomendation, find someone who is GOOD at events. (People have complained to me about some of the ones that have happened recently, even sending me videos, oh dear) The thing that kept the server alive when I was a CSC was a storyline based narrative that we created and developed through the course of DOZENS of events. This drew in a large amount of appeal as at this point in the server, the rules made being a bad guy type of player virtually impossible, and without conflict, the server began to lull. We preformed minor events which took hours to set up, and major events which took days, sometimes weeks depending on the level of detail. It worked until most of us left due to college preventing us from putting in the time to deal with the bizarre changing of the leadership, when we saw the people who were in charge before who we respected suddenly get told to get lost, we were not exactly thrilled, but, we had more important things to worry about.  This also has a major flaw, players generally won't commit to an event if there isn't some kind loot, and as brig put it, too much loot= over-saturation of goods. And if any of you have taken a basic econ or business course, you know that if there are too much goods and not enough demand for these goods (conflict where players can actually lose shit) the market crashes. Which it kinda did, without vendors to effectively sell weaponry which could still be lost, or any other effective way to produce a demand for such goods due to the armor system at the time, preventing players from losing what was one of the BIGGEST TRADE GOODS, players had a lot of stuff, and the playerbase became only driven by our events. And when we left, and no one took up the mantle of running effective events, stuff died.

So yea, there ya have it.

Last edited by Crucible on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:36 pm

Phamel wrote:
So you're saying staff managers are incapable of lying? You shouldn't hold staff to this pedestal or high regard, since they are just regular people too. Also you seem a little tense, just because someone's account is new doesn't disregard their opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:41 pm

I know I wrote this up in my other post but it doesn't hurt to say it again.

It feels like some of the players lost their purpose.

The good guys has nothing left to do except killing Geckos and fighting stray dogs, since all the bad guys left the server for many different reasons.

The players that used to play that wasn't good, nor bad but something inbetween lost their purpose.
Since there is no point in jumping on the server cause there is no "bad guys" to fight or "overcome" as Crucible said it.

There is also no point to jump on the server to sell anything cause there is no one to sell it to.

There is no real point to jump on the server to farm anything cause those farmed items are never gonna be used for anything but Geckos, stray dogs and occasionaly an event or two. And then the cycle will repeat untill it said player gets bored of playing with the same constant 5 - 10 other people keeping the server alive at this point.((Instead of playing with a constant 20+ different people where the server used to be.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:32 pm

WOWOWOWOOW WTF HAVE I STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this intelligent conversation produced by yer boi EFEX03!??!?!?!!??! UR WELCOME! ALSO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE MEME TRASH TO A MINIMUM. Everyone has a lot of good points and are speaking their mind. This is awesome. Probably one of the best things that has happened in this community recently. Very Happy

Grub

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:00 pm

efex03 wrote:
WOWOWOWOOW WTF HAVE I STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this intelligent conversation produced by yer boi EFEX03!??!?!?!!??! UR WELCOME! ALSO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE MEME TRASH TO A MINIMUM. Everyone has a lot of good points and are speaking their mind. This is awesome. Probably one of the best things that has happened in this community recently. [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_biggrin.png[/smiley]

Literally everyone is roasting each other.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:42 am

Grub wrote:
efex03 wrote:
WOWOWOWOOW WTF HAVE I STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this intelligent conversation produced by yer boi EFEX03!??!?!?!!??! UR WELCOME! ALSO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THE MEME TRASH TO A MINIMUM. Everyone has a lot of good points and are speaking their mind. This is awesome. Probably one of the best things that has happened in this community recently. [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_biggrin.png[/smiley]

Literally everyone is roasting each other.

Sent from Topic'it App

Pointing out the flaws in a system, and why things went a certain path isn't necessarily roasting. But alas, all of these suggestions will be for nothing if whoever runs this place now doesn't care enough to try.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the playerbase go?   

Back to top Go down

Where the playerbase go?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: