Removal of ban mann_co

Server: Fallout decay

Your SteamID:76561198079464501

Your RP Name:Alex Fisher

Date of incident:21/05/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):forgot

Time Zone:central

Length of Ban:forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:It started when I joined a faction called the circle gang after the cowboys's left ,The circle gang were at war,with another faction they got the drop on us and started to shoot me with the M249 or M60 I cant remember It caused my game to crash both times, I understand that combat logging is a serious offence and shall never be repeated,But due to the better internet and better computer My game shall not crash.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Ban removal:Mann_co   Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:31 am

mann_co wrote:

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:It started when I joined a faction called the circle gang after the cowboys's left ,The circle gang were at war,with another faction they got the drop on us and started to shoot me with the M249 or M60 I cant remember It caused my game to crash both times, I understand that combat logging is a serious offence and shall never be repeated,But due to the better internet and better computer My game shall not crash.      

I remember you got banned because you diconnected and combat logged multiple times while the war occured. You claim it to be bad internet but its all lies because I was there with you in all those moment when they got the drop on us. You convenetly disconnected everytime when you had low hp and claimed it was crashing everytime. No one is that gullible and you should instead admit your mistakes instead of twisting them to feel less harsh.

The circle gang was my faction and it was "Counterfeit Italians"

Please just have half a braincell to admit your mistakes as admitting them instead of lying will make things better

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mann_co

PostSubject: Re: Ban removal:Mann_co   Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:38 am

Yes it does seem fishy and I do admit what I did was wrong but the low HP thing I had no idea it was low I am sorry it seemed that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Ban removal:Mann_co   Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:54 am

mann_co wrote:
Yes it does seem fishy and I do admit what I did was wrong but the low HP thing I had no idea it was low I am  sorry it seemed that way.  

If you could form proper sentences I'd have an idea of what you're saying but what i see from that is your not admitting it but also are? Anyways Saying now instead right from teh get go pretty much ruined your appeal right then and there but tbh the staff will handle it how they see it to be properly done.

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mann_co

PostSubject: Re: Ban removal:Mann_co   Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:04 pm

I just want to get back to the server, What ever I wrote is the truth I cant lie to tell you something you want to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Ban removal:Mann_co   Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:15 pm

you combat logged every single combat you were ever in unless you won it, which didnt happen often, if at all even. point is, you're banned for a good reason and I don't think you should be allowed back on the server. period.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban removal:Mann_co   

Back to top Go down

Ban removal:Mann_co
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: