HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject:    Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Delete this Post when possible

Last edited by Bestegold K Redgold on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Delete)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malcom

PostSubject: Re:    Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:45 pm

also, they(Xaxe) tried to trick me about raid
when they was flying around my base during in a raid, i heard the heli was broken on the building and they respawned the heli(owner is frag)and then they just crashed the heli at the ground
i checked that on my radar and i checked that with my eyes
but they said frad wasnt in the heli
and when all of them was dead,they just come back to the raid post and when i said about NLR
they said "we didnt killed by you,we just killed by our mistake."

also, he used noclip during in a raid and saw my base settings
how do i know?
becuase they referenced this rule
You may not use materials that are 1 sided unless you can not fire from them. (Such as fences and other props you can shot though)
the problem is
i cant pierce the steel plate+window
it means i cant hit them inside, i checked that with barret
is the observing the base during in their raid is acceptable?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frag Trantor
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re:    Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:25 am

I can't say much about the things in the first post, but I can say something about the attack on you, Malcom.

I am Frag, and as you can see, my name is not (yet) yellow. So I can't own a helicopter. Furthermore, I own two sniper rifles, and so I thought it would be fun to take up a sniping position. Maybe you haven't seen me next to the base because of that?
About the 1-sided materials: as far as I have seen, the only one going inside your base with noclip was an admin/mod who wasn't part of our raid. So as far as I can say, we based this on assumption and wanted inside your base to see for ourselfes.
But don't take my word as law, I'm just a little sniper who sticked to a group of people when bad, strange stuff happened.

PostSubject: Re:    Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am

One thing i would suggest would be to fix the grammar in your posts. Now I'm not one to be a grammar Nazi, but when i have to read three or four times the same sentence to understand what's written, i think there's a need for a bit of a fixing. You should post when calmed down because i can clearly see you were not in a good position to make an articulated post.

As I said, if it takes someone more than two times to understand your text, there's a need for some corrections.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re:    Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 am

If you're talking about Bestegold, I agree.

If you're talking about Malcom, it's because he's Korean (I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong buddy). You've just got to get used to some broken English with him.

PostSubject: Re:    Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Last edited by Bestegold K Redgold on Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re:    Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Lenitae wrote:
I can't say much about the things in the first post, but I can say something about the attack on you, Malcom.

I am Frag, and as you can see, my name is not (yet) yellow. So I can't own a helicopter. Furthermore, I own two sniper rifles, and so I thought it would be fun to take up a sniping position. Maybe you haven't seen me next to the base because of that?
About the 1-sided materials: as far as I have seen, the only one going inside your base with noclip was an admin/mod who wasn't part of our raid. So as far as I can say, we based this on assumption and wanted inside your base to see for ourselfes.
But don't take my word as law, I'm just a little sniper who sticked to a group of people when bad, strange stuff happened.
I want to point out that even IF you are not a donator you can steal and own helicopters and planes, so while you most likely did not have a helicopter, there are some flaws in what you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frag Trantor
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re:    Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I can? Huh, didn't knew about that. But good to know! Didn't know that vehicles could be stolen. All I have seen so far were owned, at least when I bothered checking that.
But I'll (hopefully) soon be s donator. Made a donation yesterday, just waiting for the system to trigger.
But you can ckeck what the other players who were there say, and what the logfile says. I didn't die too often on that day, so it could be quite possible to pinpoint location, cause and time of my deaths, as well as those of the others and compare. And if someone actuslly remembers the time when it happened, we can know it for sure.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re:    Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:19 am

No system, I add the donator ranks manually. For everyone else's info, PM me when you donate and I'll add you to the rank.

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re:    Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:34 pm

If he's not available, Arisen and I can do it just as easily.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: