HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Donator Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darman8015

PostSubject: Donator Questions   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am

I have a few questions about donator status? When you donate how does dual wielding pistols work? Also how much does it cost to build a helicopter and what is it's storage space? If I donate only one time will I lose all privileges or only some at the end of the month?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Donator Questions   Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm

darman8015 wrote:
I have a few questions about donator status?  When you donate how does dual wielding pistols work?  Also how much does it cost to build a helicopter and what is it's storage space?  If I donate only one time will I lose all privileges or only some at the end of the month?
I can answer a few of your questions, if you donate you can make and construct donator items (like the dual pistols) and usually helicopters and in the thousands of materials to build (3000 3000 4000 for the plane) storage space for the heli's are at max 350 blackhawk I think) And if you donate you get one month donator status and can still keep your donator items, and im not sure but if you donate regularly perhaps you can get perma donator status, I know my friends have perma-nator even if they donated one month because they are dedicated and respected members of the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Donator Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1