HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

is the sharing the mod's item(heli,plane) acceptable?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcom

PostSubject: is the sharing the mod's item(heli,plane) acceptable?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:27 am

i want to know why all of the monroe factionarys have heli and plane
they dont even know how to use them and usualy abuse them
like leave them to wasteland,crushing heli and walk out
i think those items must not to be shared

Sakuya dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frag Trantor
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: is the sharing the mod's item(heli,plane) acceptable?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 am

Now what I write here is 100% my own opinion. It's not to be taken as law.

Malcom wrote:
i want to know why all of the monroe factionarys have heli and plane
they dont even know how to use them and usualy abuse them
like leave them to wasteland,crushing heli and walk out
Now when someone isn't good at flying, then why forbid them flying at all? Noone started with mastery in piloting, everyone had to practice, and if one chooses to practice online, then it's his own decision. If she or he crashes and dies, she or he loses resources and possibly even their equipped stuff if someone else loots it. And if flying helicopters and planes would be forbidden to the inexperienced players, they could never learn how to fly in the first place while staying on our server.
But I don't see how one can abuse a vehicle.

Malcom wrote:
i think those items must not to be shared
I'd say, that everything you own is at your own disposal. If you want to share a can of beans, you're free to do it. If you want to share a gun, car or helicopter, it's the same as with the can of beans: You own it, you decide what to do with it.

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: is the sharing the mod's item(heli,plane) acceptable?   Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 am

There's nothing wrong with sharing the items you've obtained, one of the things donators pay for is not the items themselves, but the ability to craft them. What they do with these items is up to them. Of course I personally think that people should -Not- be practicing their flying on the server. If they don't know how to fly, hey can download WAC and test it on singleplayer. If we see someone crashing a heli too often and harming other players it will be confiscated from them. I swear the system gets abuse to often and I may make a system in which if the helicopter breaks and you have to repair it which would discourage people being utterly retarded with them, the only problem being it would punish people who suffer from minor spouts of lag or mingery. I may put that to a vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the sharing the mod's item(heli,plane) acceptable?   

Back to top Go down

is the sharing the mod's item(heli,plane) acceptable?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: