Share | 

Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Every time I get on the TeamSpeak the channels have changed... Why, why must you move your channel to the persons above you. Leave the channels how they were. I mean I would really hate to ask James to start taking away the TS manager rank from people. But really guys, just leave the channels alone.

Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Coming from one of the top contributors to this problem :3 (we all know it mushroom)

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:01 pm

I don't believe it was any of the TS managers, considering they're only you, me, and Demon. There's always the higher-than-TS-manager-ranks, but.. Who knows?

It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Eiji there is a lot of them .-.

View user profile
EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 pm

I retract my previous statement.

I meant above Super Admin or CSC. They should probably have it, anyways, since they're.. Well, owners, co owners, etc.

Regardless, there's me, Mushroom, Demon, Pods (he's never on anymore?), Steiner (who is barely on), Rebecca, Psychotic Oyster, and Severed Skullz (who I haven't seen for months [since the old Minecraft server]).

These are all under the rank who, I believe, should probably have them. Of course, all CSC should, considering they're, well.. Common Sense. And as I stated above, co owners and owners should have them anyways. (This is all my opinion, not sure 'bout you guys)

Also my opinion, why does it matter which channels are where? Other than the ones that are supposed to be in specific places. I mean, my Onii-channel has moved quite a bit. As I remember, it started somewhere under Jonathan and Rebecca's Cave. And now, well, it's down near the bottom of the admin channels. In fact, it was once under donator channels. It was moved back up sometimes after, but I didn't really care, nontheless.

If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:42 am

Some people like to get all butt-twisted if their channel isn't as close to the top as possible. I just don't want mine to move, it's been in the same spot since I got it. I like continuity.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:07 pm

My channel has always been the one right below Alaska's. And Alaska's has always been below Jonathan's. Just stop moving the channels.

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:24 pm

I think they should stay in order of rank, so that way they stay in the same spot.... I mean, it's not a big deal, but to prevent arguments I think it should go:
Founders
Co-Owners
CSC
S.Admins
Admins
Donator and Mod channels

Also, DON'T MAKE A CHANNEL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO USE IT.
We have way too many as it is. Just because you're a donator or a mod or admin or whatever doesn't mean you automatically get a permanent channel. It has to see regular use, or it will be terminated. We want to keep the TeamSpeak as neat as possible.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:37 pm

One question Alaska. If more then 1 person is the same rank, who's channel is on the top? Should we go by when the channel was created? Or something else?

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Mushroom wrote:
My channel has always been the one right below Alaska's. And Alaska's has always been below Jonathan's. Just stop moving the channels.
I know we're done with this topic but: My channel used to be the Crab's Shore, owned by Ki11a Crab. And since he, once, long ago, was a server co owner... Well. His used to be right below Jonathan's. Just wanted to say that.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:01 pm

I remember that channel. It changed to Crab's nest and then Crab's house or something right? What ever did happen to him. Did he go krono, or was he part of the F.U.B.A.R incident?

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:11 pm

It changed to Crab Shore. And Ki11a was.. Well, he accused Nightmare of something a bit out-of-hand, and had his ranks removed, along with Cyckonetic.

So they left of their own accord.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:11 pm

In response to Mushroom, I would probably go by who pulls more weight in the community. Like, who has more "authority" or who does more things for the community.

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Why don't you just alphabetize the server channels ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
In response to Mushroom, I would probably go by who pulls more weight in the community. Like, who has more "authority" or who does more things for the community.
bad idea, that would start a useless power war. People would start arguing who has done more and this would increase hostileity between people. And that would change all the time, one month someone could have done nothing and someone else did, then the next month they did. I think they should be how they were. I vote for the channel stays were it was born.

EijiMaebara

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm fine with where my channel is, as long as I can sit in it and not have anyone else join and annoy the living hell out of me. Where it was born sounds nice.

Wut:

This is me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

I think that's the real issue...

Just because you're an admin or mod doesn't mean you can join a private channel whenever you feel like. There are passwords for a reason.

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:47 am

Yeah, everybody has passwords to keep me out. I am the Danger. I am the one who knocks.

BTW, Hockey is the best sport ever, and if you don't like that, you can take it up with Owen Nolan.

Breaking Badpones:

Hockey:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:14 pm

+1 for the breaking bad reference.

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Your Goddamn Right.

BTW, Hockey is the best sport ever, and if you don't like that, you can take it up with Owen Nolan.

Breaking Badpones:

Hockey:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!   Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:30 am

D-d-d-daaaaad, are you going to b-b-be home for b-b-b-breakfast?

Stop moving your TeamSpeak channels!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: