HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Server:Postnuke (Didn't even know there were others.)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29503638
Your RP Name: Validtarget

Date of incident:10/14/13
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 8:30ish
Time Zone: Central US

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Alright so, I had just spawned in and saw a bunch of people hanging around spawn not really rping at the moment so as a joke I spawned in a little mini jet and froze it, I then muscled it to the other side of the map and promptly asked anyone who wanted to to step on. I was told to stop this and did, but received a week ban. I would really like it to be shorten or removed(pick me) because I absolutely love this game mode and server. I have played I believe around 100 hours and have never seriously broken any rules or been banned before. I will not do this again and was just trying to make a joke and have some fun. I am sincerely sorry. (I also felt so tempted to go crazy with those emotes just begging to be used in the left half of my screen.)

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I have no evidence except for anyone that wants to put in there 2 cents and vouch for me or to do the opposite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 pm

I wasn't there but I think a week ban is to long for what he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 pm

I haven't been on recently but if he did stop it doesn't warrant a week ban.

View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I was there when it happened. I saw a, 'giant space dildo' spazzing out, but I paid no attention to it, because no one was complaining and it wouldn't be able to hurt people. (other than ones in helicopters)

He did stop, but still got a week ban for 'FailRP'. He was talking to Sloan about it and at the end of the conservation (or midway) just slowly walked away. The next thing I see is 'ValidTarget has left the game.'

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:55 pm

I highly doubt it needs a week ban, but spawning a mini jet isn't cool, especially if it was a rocket dildo. I would say that it should be shortened to a day, two at most.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:09 pm

I would like to say that the space dildo is actually a tower resmbling the lucky 38 that i found by accident and thought was so cool, spawned it in because it looked smaller but turned out to be ALOT bigger than intended so after devin bounced it a bit i deleted it. The mini jet is acutally a mini white jet prop no bigger than 2 players which I also thought was really cool but wasnt as big so i didnt think it as a problem and as soon as i was told it was a prbolem, i did delete it.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 am

Okay, then in that case this doesn't warrant a ban at all.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:26 am

Sooooo is it gonna be lifted?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 am

Yeah, I'll remove it.

[Accepted/Locked]

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:27 pm

You forgot to remove it... I got it.

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 pm

I had to go do things, it slipped my mind ;_;

[Alaska] Removal of ban~~ Validtarget
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1