HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Suggestion(s)] Derpy Ideas..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
<Matt

PostSubject: [Suggestion(s)] Derpy Ideas..   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:04 am

Ive looked at some of the suggestions to be put on the server. So just a heads up. If you see an idea on here that you had. Good Razz I just put it on here and tried to refine it so its alot more feasable and easier to impliment. Other things... i thought up. DERP!

Idea 1 MISC Flashlight + Batteries. We have a flashlight I know. This however uses a batteries to maintain battery life. Gives batteries and power in general much more of a neccesity. Can also replace the flashlight as of now.
Idea 2 Weapon Update Update custom weapons pack. Get the latest one that allows people to edit the internal parts. Add the parts as entities makeable by engineers in the addon section of crafting.
Idea 3 TOOL Water Well, Canal, Irrigation system. (Original concept by: Jeff Belinger). Refined abit. Cultivator class gets a new SWEP that allows for the digging of water holes. Finding a waterhole, you can build a water mill of to access 'fresh' water. (For ease of use, this can be set as certain areas are predefined on a map as valid areas for said entity. The swep can be like a way of telling the player this spot is viable. Otherwise a person can still buy a well and go for it, but its hit or miss.)

... ugh got lazy. Ill add later when my head stops splintering.

-Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion(s)] Derpy Ideas..   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 am

We have the latest one with the internal parts, I just wanted to hold off on those until I could make the attachments save, and I finish all of the internal parts separate models (everything needs it's own model to work with the equipment system... .-. ) I'm going to be busy with the tutorial system, so while these are good ideas, we may not be able to get around to them for a bit. I'm kind of the only one who can do complex coding as of now, so I'm sort of swamped ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
<Matt

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion(s)] Derpy Ideas..   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:28 pm

This is understood. I know basic lua. But more complex things take awhile. Just trying to put suggestions that are realisticlly integratable :3 -Matt.

-Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion(s)] Derpy Ideas..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1