HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Server:PostNukeRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29503638 (not sure why yall need mine)
Your RP Name: Commandent Riktov

Their SteamID: No Clue
Their RP Name: Maximus Corneulius

Date of incident:Today
Time of incident: 5 minutes ago
Time Zone: Central
Alright so we switched to that hospital map right? Well I see players run outside get absolutely mauled by antlions and a couple of times even lead an antlion guard to spawn that murdered everyone, so me figuring ok I can help set up my 2 super miners outside and make a fence perimeter to block antlions, everything goes fine, then first thing Maximus does when he spawns in is he has to go outside and turn them and the panels im using off. This repeats multiple times till eventually one of my panels is destroyed by an antlion and of course not having many, I am furious. So I then get killed by an antlion and Chess grabs my stuff and tries to give it to me right? No, he drops my M14 and then maximus just picks it up and stands there after I demand he gives it back like what.He also ran outside at one point with a weird pac on that obscured my vision and got me mauled again. The whole time he was on he didn't do one rpish thing. He was just a general minge and nucance. I don't have any proof but I believe Chess and Paradox 41 can vouch for me. After I posted this and rejoined I was standing next to a gate watching the amnesia creature and he runs up and opens it letting it into spawn. Another massacare.
Though there is no rule against this I don't think it is really allowed and should go under the common sense rule.
(anyone that has ever played with me will say I never get mad about anything, I'm one of the calmest guys you could know, Yet when this fucker gets on I cant stand being around him ALL HE DOES IS MINGE when i first started out i remember he raided my new group and we lost all our guns our whole satock and everything then he just repetivly killed us. Over and over and over cus i made the mistake of getting tricked into war)

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 am

[Claimed] I will be handling this from now on.

Honestly, I can believe that he would do something like this. This isn't the first complaint against him, seeing as all he ever does is minge and make no-RP friendly PACs. If you could get Chess and Paradox41 to vouch for you in this thread, then I'll deal with it ASAP.

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:02 am

For me, he's typically harmless. But yeah, sometimes he can push some people, I've seen it myself.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:56 am

although I was not there for that particular event, I will vouch for ValidTarget that Turtles is always looking to make trouble and never did I see him RP a single time. He has been on a war against King and I's group for over a week and a half and every time he could get to one of the members, he would mercylessly kill them and loot them of whatever they had. King and I had tried to get him to have diplomatic talks but every time we did, he always refused to let go.

Canadian Turtles is nothing but a corrosive player looking to make as much trouble as possible, either by his own hands or indirectly, such as letting the Antlion Guard rampage through spawn.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJDemon

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Evening, Alaska. Evening Bacon, Jeff, and ValidTarget.

Yes, I witnessed the entire thing. I walked outside during this event, wondering what that dreaded booming noise was. Turns out, Valid had his miners out. Ok. Something we actually need. I like this turn of events.

Meanwhile, Turtles is turning them all off, being about a minge as a person could possibly get. At least twice, I had to run back to grab my knife because the swarm got to me.

I don't appreciate having my experience ruined by someone who enjoys causing trouble. Being an antagonist in an RP is one thing, but this man doesn't even RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 pm

/vouch

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Is that enough vouches Alaska?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)    Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Absolutely. I have ultimately decided Canadian Turtle's fate in the server.
I'm not going to post it on here, just know that it is being dealt with.

[locked]

[Alaska] Player Abuse Report- Maximus Cornelius (Canadian Turtles)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1