HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuroFanatic

PostSubject: [BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:13 pm

I used to play on this server a lot with a couple of friends and one of my friends who really really liked the server decided to be an asshole to someone and ended up getting banned perm. Me an my friends like FrostBurnt PostNuke RP but ever since our friends been banned we all feel a little guilty when ever we play on the server. My friend is sorry and liked the server so much he talked to us about donating and usually if it was any other server we would not really care. I was wondering if you could give him a second chance, Just one more and if he is an ass again then feel free to ban him how ever long you want. I honestly do not know the whole reason why he was banned but I am hoping you will think about my request. Thank you.   His steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:33877890
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Do you know who banned him? Also what exactly he was doing to be banned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:45 pm

*COUGH*COUGHT*
You might want to fix ur template
Your SteamID:
Your RP Name:
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident:
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
Time Zone:
Only reason why it doesnt have any attention, plus talk more on teamspeak
Back to top Go down
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Yummy wrote:
*COUGH*COUGHT*
You might want to fix ur template
Your SteamID:
Your RP Name:
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident:
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
Time Zone:
Only reason why it doesnt have any attention, plus talk more on teamspeak
Oh sorry I didn't know you were a CSC. Let me go ahead and step out of the way...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GuroFanatic

PostSubject: Reply!   Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 pm

BlankJones wrote:

He said he made someone quit or something along those lines. I honestly think if someone quit though its really up to them I don't see a reason to perma ban someone for it. I think it might of been an admin or something that quit. Even if that's the case it obviously means he didn't care much about the server an if he quit because of something a regular player said then that's kind of sad because he should be able to hand people and himself a lot better if hes an admin or anyone with higher power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)   Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:40 pm

GuroFanatic wrote:
BlankJones wrote:
He said he made someone quit or something along those lines. I honestly think if someone quit though its really up to them I don't see a reason to perma ban someone for it. I think it might of been an admin or something that quit. Even if that's the case it obviously means he didn't care much about the server an if he quit because of something a regular player said then that's kind of sad because he should be able to hand people and himself a lot better if hes an admin or anyone with higher power.
Matt was banned by both owners, though i'm not entirely sure of the whole story. Both of them are pretty mad about it so i'm not sure he will ever be granted a pardon. Though it wouldn't be the first time someone was banned by them only to be granted a pardon after a few strongly worded apologies .. if Matt would be willing to do so then there might be a chance. He can add me on steam to talk about it

Steam: blankjones

But for now i'm going to deny this.

[Denied/Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[BlankJones] Selfish Request. (GuroFanatic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1