HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frost Atronach

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Server: Frostburnt PostNuke RP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:39749226
Your RP Name: Maximus Cornelious
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: Ban was placed October 27-13, about 3:00 PM (Pacific)
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Above ^
Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Just as explained in ValidTarget's post, He had claimed that I was massive minging and causing as much trouble as possible. I do admit to turning off the miners but it was just for simple fun since I knew it was an event. My intentions were not to cause massive trouble but just to joke around. We all joke around every little bit, am I right? Another fact I would like to say is that I did give back his M14, but he disconnected before I could give it back, so instead I gave it to his friend (Chess I think).

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I do have several examples of me role playing within this week numerous times. I was only pointed out when I did not RP which was by Valid Target due to the fact he holds a grudge against me. I will provide several examples of me role playing below.

1. Helping Bizzclaw and other players save Nightmare (Injured person) during the event. I role played the entire time.

2. Killing monsters in the hallways and stumbling into another player who was role playing so I followed along.

3. Killing zombies and monsters in a large group of players; we all role played properly.

4. Anything else that chained off these events into further role play.

I would also like to say that my PAC is up to standards and has nothing that would be "fail rp"

A few words from me: I understand fully that several players are having issues with me but I am willing to compromise new restrictions towards my gaming experience to an extent. I will be sure to be in-character for most of time and follow any given guidelines.

If you need anything else, PM me on steam or on the forums. I am willing to speak about this. Most of the events that have happened were players had claimed I was minging; ended with them either being happy or holding a grudge. I always give back lost items if the player requests. So I ask of you to please unban me and I may continue playing on this unique server. If you also have any guidelines, tell me.

Thank you for reading
Sincerely, Canadian TurtlesIV.

Last edited by Frost Atronach on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Frost Atronach wrote:

I was massive minging and causing as much trouble as possible.

My intentions were not to cause massive trouble but just to joke around.
Confused Mushroom is confused. Even if it is for a joke or to have fun. One of our many rules is to respect other players RP. And you clearly ruined his.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Wait he got unbanned? I see him in the server currently, heard his annoying really deep voice thing.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:24 pm

No, he messaged me over Steam, 'I'm banned?' and I was like, yeah, you're perma'd. And then he joined the server and was like YOU LIAR!

I assumed he was banned and so did some other people, because Alaska (that abooser) said (direct quote)

'Absolutely. I have ultimately decided Canadian Turtle's fate in the server.
I'm not going to post it on here, just know that it is being dealt with.

[locked]' *quote ends*

So yeah, I assumed he was banned. Unlike what some people think he can serious role play, although he doesn't often (neither do I)

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frost Atronach

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Believe or not but I used to play serious RP, I joined this server in hopes of finding another server relatively similar to my previous postnuke (fallout serious rp) I am still trying to adjust to the fact that this server is trying to become serious RP as many players still treat it as any other normal rp server. Mushroom, where is my respect? People insult me constantly even if I did no wrong. I try to help but people still hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:13 am

People may hate. But the one thing I hate more then that, is people who start acting like the people they hate. I have respect for the RP of others, even if their are people who don't respect mine. I'm not here to argue. I'm not going to claim this, but I may ask Alaska what he thinks and the reasons why he gave you a perma ban.

Frost Atronach

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm

I am not looking for an argument either but forgiveness.
You are definitely right though mushroom "People may hate. But the one thing I hate more then that, is people who start acting like the people they hate." I am trying to go to more of a friendly approach but it becomes complicated when many players are against that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious   Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 pm

After talking to the rest of the staff, you have been given to many chances.

[Denied/Locked]

[Mushroom] Removal of ban- Maximus Cornelious
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1