HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BlankJones] Player Abuse Report: Jeff Belinger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggylata
Ban

PostSubject: [BlankJones] Player Abuse Report: Jeff Belinger   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Server: Frostburnt PostNuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26691679 (/id/Ziggylata)
Your RP Name: Ziggylata

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9204571 (/id/76561197978674870)
Their RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Date of incident: Tuesday October 29th
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 7:30ish PM
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
First off, screw it im doing it by the book this time so I dont get introuble.

Earlier we werent doing much, we were fooling around not doing much, we locked some doors and stuff, and I thought I unlocked these 2 doors that lead to the one wing. I did not. So later, even though its not the only enterance. He called a silent raid. Lockpicked my doors, realised I wasnt in there, I spawned about 1-2 minutes prior and saw him in spawn and previously thought he was a pretty cool guy. So he turned to me and said through the DDOS: "What does the Deagle say to the face?" and I heard "BRBRB BRB RBBRBRBBR" and typed "What?" before being shot in the face. He didnt ask me to unown or unlock any doors, just killed me.
After some arguing bullshit (which includes how he wouldnt get punished because hes "friends with the admins" and he has a legidimate reason and saying in his eyes, him and Moskvin were the authoritied ones to make a descision to kill someone over locked doors) Dr. Riley killed him and took his deagle about 5 minutes later. So he calls an admin to fight this, Bestegold came and threw his bullshit, everchanging story out the window and after making all of his evidence absolutly meaningless he started to claim that Bestegold was Biased against him. Bestegold filed a 600 minute voteban, but not enough users voted for it to take effect. I told him id report it and here I am.

TLDR:
-Killed me in spawn without clarifying a real reason
-Claimed to have an RP reason while that RP reason involved OOC information such as me owning the door
-Claimed not to get punished because friends with admins and his reason is valid and hes authoritied to do kill me for that reason
-Claimed Biased against someone who provided valid information contradicting his
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghotil

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Player Abuse Report: Jeff Belinger   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Dr. Riley here, this is what happened, though she forgot to mention she attacked him first and i went in to help, which is how i killed him. Not really anything else to say, but i can verify that this is true.

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Player Abuse Report: Jeff Belinger   Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:30 pm

*retracting my statement due to both parties becoming to obsessed over who will "win" this "fight".*

Last edited by Bestegold K Redgold on Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Retracting)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Player Abuse Report: Jeff Belinger   Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Resolved in game.

[Resolved/Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[BlankJones] Player Abuse Report: Jeff Belinger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1