HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Circumstances and adversities

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Circumstances and adversities   Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:44 am

For an unknown period of time, I will be unable to use Internet on my computer, so I will not be able to log in on steam and the server for that period of time. I blame my fuckhead of a father for this.

Until we meet again...

I'll try to keep up with the wifi, only my computer's Internet got fucked over.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Circumstances and adversities   Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:09 pm

That isn't a very nice way to refer to the man who made you....
And get dat net up dawg

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Circumstances and adversities   Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm one of those person who actually, genuinely hate and despise his own parents. Also, it's not in my hands if I have Internet or not. I think I'd be better without them, they don't understand my lifestyle choice. They can't understand people can enjoy video games beyond childhood. When I told them thousands and thousands of people around my age and older made a living playing and streaming and recording and analyzing the game and industry, they just scoffed them off as man-childs and other kind of uneducated folks.

Best quote from my old man about Totalbiscuit, one of the leading, if not THE lead video game journalist in the UK, if not around the world: "This kid has no future and he'll be one more bum on the streets all because he wasn't man enough to get a real education and real job"

When I told him and proved him he was an actual journalist with a wife and a house of his own, he scoffed it as fake and preposterous. He thinks the video game industry will not exist in the next 5 years and he completely disapproves of me wanting to study in 3D drawing and animation because of his beliefs.

My old man is 58 and I think it's high time he takes the dirt nap just because of how close minded he is. Same goes for my mother, she has the same attitude towards my passion.

Before this conversation goes more awry, none of you know how oppressive my old man is and you can't judge my thoughts about them since you can't live what I do.

Anyways, until I manage to get out of this shit-tastic all situation, I'm not going to be able to get on the server.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Circumstances and adversities   Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 pm

I don't give a fuck what the circumstances are in my option they are the people who brought you into this world and that is a gift all in its own, and you're sitting here wishing them death that's pretty damn selfish and I feel sorry for you parents. You should show you parents a little more respect I guess that's something they forgot to teach you. (all my opinion)

I understand that your dad believes video games are a waste of time as most people his age do but you shouldn't wish death to him simply because of that fact there is much more to life than just video games.

Again not trying to be rude but they are your parents and I really hope you show them more respect

Get your net up soon always a bummer when you cant enjoy the fun of postnuke!

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Circumstances and adversities   Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:32 pm

^^^^

PostSubject: Re: Circumstances and adversities   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Rittz wrote:
I don't give a fuck what the circumstances are in my option they are the people who brought you into this world and that is a gift all in its own, and you're sitting here wishing them death that's pretty damn selfish and I feel sorry for you parents. You should show you parents a little more respect I guess that's something they forgot to teach you. (all my opinion)

I understand that your dad believes video games are a waste of time as most people his age do but you shouldn't wish death to him simply because of that fact there is much more to life than just video games.

Again not trying to be rude but they are your parents and I really hope you show them more respect

Get your net up soon always a bummer when you cant enjoy the fun of postnuke!
I understand and accept your opinion, but this is not the sole reason why I wish he were gone. He is an extremely racist to anyone that is not born in Quebec and even then, if your parents are from another country, especially middle east, asia or south america, he will not tolerate you and this is one of the main reasons why I hate him, because of his closed mind. He hates gays and lesbians, bisexuals and transexuals and folks of any religions, has biased judgements on EVERYONE.

There are other things on the list but it'd be too long to explain. Just trust me when I say that the world is better off without someone like him. He is scum.

I'm not hating him for who he is, but for his beliefs. He is a man of his words and honest, a hard worker to the bitter end, but he has issues with most other races and sexualities and anything that makes you different, whether physically, ethnically or spiritually.

I apologise if this is shocking for you all, but this is what I can say limit myself to say.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Circumstances and adversities   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 am

Hope it works out Jeff, see ya soon man.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Circumstances and adversities
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: