HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Tue 5 Nov - 20:23

Server:PostNuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:29503638
Your RP Name: Commandent Riktov

Date of incident: Today
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):4 hours ago
Time Zone:  Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Alrighty so Joshua was looking over my base from afar with "Binoculars" which I could easily see was a sniper since my pac distance is at a minimum and he says Well I was just looking with my binoculars and snipin zombies so I said I don't buy that shit what are you doing watching over my fucking base with a sniper rifle. So next thing I know my buddy Michael gets sniped put of nowheres and then so do I. I survive the first hit  due to my armor batts and  due to thinking it was Bestegold who was watching over us with a g3a3 I run at him with an Ak I equipped then get sniped and die then Josh runs up and says thanks for the Ak in the smuggest manner ever. Apparently it was a hit cus I was "threatening Josh with weapons" though I had no guns equipped when I went and talked to him. So first off he told Chess to place the hit through teamspeak while I was right next to him though Im not sure who actually did it as there was no hit complete in ooc. So I see a guy standing on a hill after I reset my internet and go to him and see its Josh so I try talking him but see that hes afk ( not in afk mode or in pac just afk obviously ) so I start pushing him around waiting for him to come back and when he comes back apparently I was climb swepping him so I start talking to him and before I can actually get to a point he shoots me with the same pair of "binocs" he was looking over my base with and then I come back ( I did ask for an admin first but due to no response went myself as in the rules it states "If you are RDM'd, first try to resolve the problem yourself, then if that does not work contact an admin." So after multiple times of doing this with no admin help I was kicked, I of course rejoined and went to the hill seeing many people there now and saying ok maybe the admins got around to it so I go up and try to explain my case but I couldn't really think due to the fact that I had football practice and was so focused on the little time I had trying to rush explain it I don't think they got my point. Now that I have no football for 18 hours and no school tomorrow and have extra time to type this I have a clear head and am able to fully explain my case, thank you for considering my appeal.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:Only witnesses are Josh but I think he'd rather cover his own ass first and Best was there for a bit as well but seeing as he's grouped with Josh don't think I have much luck there either.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghotil

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Tue 5 Nov - 20:42

i can vouch, i heard about this, and its just like josh to pull this shit, think it was the same guy that "raided our base" without yelling raid, and i was not even in it at the time.

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Tue 5 Nov - 21:56

If there is anyone on that is allowed to handle this please do! I would absolutely love to get this resolved as soon as possible cus tomorrow I finally don't have school and was planning on postnuking all day.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Wed 6 Nov - 7:13

I honestly don't know why you should be banned for that.
It's 9:15 for me right now, I have class until around 1:30 and it take me 20 minutes to get home so I should be able to unban you around 2pm my time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Wed 6 Nov - 7:14

D: the day I don't have school.... aw well still thank you Alaska I really appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Wed 6 Nov - 7:48

[Claimed/Resolved/Locked]

OAHHAHEHEAHAEHAE .. poor riktov .. would be a shame if I were to claim this and resolve it

Whoops!

*5 minutes later*

After close deliberation you will be unbanned, not much of a valid - target - to be banning ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Wed 6 Nov - 7:52

Yay! Right as I finished my essay as well xD Now all I got is math......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Wed 6 Nov - 8:57

Blank you never locked the threadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

EAHEHAHUAHAUHAH

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)   Wed 6 Nov - 9:03

Alaska XCIII wrote:
Blank you never locked the threadddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

EAHEHAHUAHAUHAH
I was waiting for you my love MUAHAEHEAHEAHAEHEHAEHEAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[BlankJones] Removal of ban (Validtarget/Commandent Riktov)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1