AuthorMessage
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:31 pm

That is pretty nasty.

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm

How the fuck did that even happen? seriously that mouse musta went totally MGS on that monster drink factory.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:38 pm

But how did it get into a sealed can? Did it like sit in the can in the factory until it was sealed?

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Mushroom wrote:
But how did it get into a sealed can? Did it like sit in the can in the factory until it was sealed?
DOUBLE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST, No seriously that thing musta been a reincarnation of snake, and must have sit in the can factory Very Happy.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 pm

I've heard a similar story, but this time it was like coca-cola or something. And everyone was like, 'Ahhhhhhh, wat iz dis booooo schitt' and then some nerd-geek was like, 'Lemme test dat booooooooooooooooooo schitt' and then he did, then he was like, 'dis boooo schitt is fake and gay' and then everyone was like, 'dats sum boooooooooooooooo schitt'

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:17 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
Mushroom wrote:
DOUBLE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST, No seriously that thing musta been a reincarnation of snake, and must have sit in the can factory Very Happy.

WAT?

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 pm

This is most likely a hoax. I don't drink Monster anyway. Expensive-ass soda... bah. But I digress, that this isn't impossible, however, it's extremely improbable as some kind of anitmiracle. They put the lids on cans like, ten thousand at a time. I've been through a brewery and the beverage can sealing machine is most likely the same process for soda. An enormous stack of tops, and like 15k open cans that have perfectly cylindrical tops and liquid in them. They run through that machine like a motherfucker as it stamps the top on, shaking it like you see it as you do, then repeats till the stack of tops must be reloaded.

While its being loaded by a guy, like, they have to take the tops out of a sealed bag, put it onto a thing, then slide it down a rack, and have more finesse than some autoloading machine or whatever.

Point being is that the cans stop periodically during filling sequences, sealing sequences, and possibly other parts of the process.
Back to top Go down
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 pm

HAXX

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 pm

If I have to share a story... My mother has a knack of getting the metaphorical shit covered end of the metaphorical stick. especially in restaurants. She one time found some nasty ass bug UNDER the cheese gratin of her entrée. We left the restaurant, filed a complaint a d never went back.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 pm

I wonder if anyone took a sip out of that......... dear god

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm

It says in the report that he drank the whole thing.... *durr*

Ban

PostSubject: Re: How does this even happen?   Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 am

Jeeze.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

How does this even happen?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1