HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggylata
Ban


Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Server: Postnuke ofcorse

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26691679
Your RP Name: Ziggy
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: Sunday and junk
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 6PM or some shit
Time Zone: EST dontcare


Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Wandering Wilson and I were fucking around and shit, he would kill me, id go away, hed try to run me over again, so id go back to killing him, sometimes id find him, sometimes hed find me. Hed keep killing me. I dont care about that, what I care about is that it was only ME that was banned for 3 days. He didnt get any sort of punishment at all, as well as the reason of the ban was not specifified so I am left in the dark again, refer to my suggestion about a ban table or something.

Im either asking for him to be banned as well or my ban to be lifted.
Ofcorse you dont have to accept either of these, I cant help that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree


Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Whilst I was on the server I watched you follow wilson around the entire map and then he would kill you. The situation could have been avoided completely if you didnt go looking for trouble. I dont know the entire story though.

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Wilson
Donator


Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Ziggylata wrote:
Server: Postnuke ofcorse

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26691679
Your RP Name: Ziggy
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: Sunday and junk
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 6PM or some shit
Time Zone: EST dontcare


Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Wandering Wilson and I were fucking around and shit, he would kill me, id go away, hed try to run me over again, so id go back to killing him, sometimes id find him, sometimes hed find me. Hed keep killing me. I dont care about that, what I care about is that it was only ME that was banned for 3 days. He didnt get any sort of punishment at all, as well as the reason of the ban was not specifified so I am left in the dark again, refer to my suggestion about a ban table or something.

Im either asking for him to be banned as well or my ban to be lifted.
Ofcorse you dont have to accept either of these, I cant help that.
Let me explain what really happened. Ziggy started randomly coming at me for no reason and punchwhoring me, so I shot him. He kept punching my car, i'd attempt to run him over, when that failed I simply got out of my car and shot him. Every time was for a reason. I even ASKED ziggy to stop, he said nothing and kept coming at me and punchwhoring me, he was also calling me something about a jew? A filthy jew I believe he called me. Multiple times. I am not jewish but Ziggy has pulled things like this before. I will admit to ONE time I mowed him down for no reason. Since no admin was on at the time I attempted to resolve the problem by myself by mowing him down ONCE for no reason, there was no provocation there I will admit, but Ziggy broke NLR multiple times and tried to RDM me using his fists. Ziggy's punishment was justly deserved in my opinion, I wanted no part in your little "Fun" Ziggy and found it highly annoying that you'd make me lose both armor, health, and resources having to beat you to the ground each time you ran back and tried the same thing again and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz



Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I arrived later and witnessed Ziggy in fact chasing Apple and punch whoring him and every time Apple would kill him and Ziggy would return breaking nlr and would continue to punch whore. This went went on for about 4 times I saw Ziggy do this.

(Speaking from what I saw)

__________________________
Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EijiMaebara



Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:57 pm

It's not up to me, but if I may comment:
If you're gonna "fuck around and shit," do it on Sandbox.

__________________________


It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:
 


This is me:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggylata
Ban


Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Rittz wrote:
I arrived later and witnessed Ziggy in fact chasing Apple and punch whoring him and every time Apple would kill him and Ziggy would return breaking nlr and would continue to punch whore. This went went on for about 4 times I saw Ziggy do this.

(Speaking from what I saw)
Yes, as he had done the same earlier, the only person who can vouch for me on this is Paradox Drone 41 as he was there one of the times when he came after me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Wilson
Donator


Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Ziggylata wrote:
Rittz wrote:
I arrived later and witnessed Ziggy in fact chasing Apple and punch whoring him and every time Apple would kill him and Ziggy would return breaking nlr and would continue to punch whore. This went went on for about 4 times I saw Ziggy do this.

(Speaking from what I saw)
Yes, as he had done the same earlier, the only person who can vouch for me on this is Paradox Drone 41 as he was there one of the times when he came after me.
Ziggy, I honestly don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by lying through your teeth, you say i've "Done these things" yet everyone knows you are full of it. You've got about 4 people who posted here knowing you are lying. That's not even counting the ones that actually saw it. Your ban was justified in my opinion, I never punchwhored you and never considered doing it. I mowed you down, you came back and punched me again, so the same thing happened. You knew what you were doing and it was wrong. I'm sorry if you feel different but it's true, even if you don't think so. Bizzclaw or the team however, gets the final vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggylata
Ban


Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Whilst I was on the server I watched you follow wilson around the entire map and then he would kill you. The situation could have been avoided completely if you didnt go looking for trouble. I dont know the entire story though.
Well Rabecca, I figured when he tried to run me over with the car that he was wanting to keep it going so I did keep going after him after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree


Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Did no one use words? For example, "Hey, why are we randomly killing each other?" Then use common sense and go do something else instead of just assuming.

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:57 pm

ಠ_ಠ God FUCKING DAMMIT ZIGGY.
nosexforyou
Back to top Go down
Ziggylata
Ban


Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Did no one use words? For example, "Hey, why are we randomly killing each other?" Then use common sense and go do something else instead of just assuming.
He was using voice chat and sometimes hed shoot me before I could even get into typing range, not that I wouldve typed anyway but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree


Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Well I dont have final say on this but next time I would recommend not running after the guy shooting you. It can't end well.

__________________________
As a wise man once said.. "Don't wear tampons if you are a boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJDemon



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Christ, I'm late.
While yes, Ziggy was punchwhoring the shit out of Apple, there was one time where Ziggy and I were talking, simply talking mind you, and Apple simply mowed the kid down.
Ziggy does take the blame here, but at the same time, I feel as though Apple does deserve a slap on the wrist of sorts. He came back and attacked Ziggy, even though in that instance Ziggy hadn't been doing anything. Just shooting the shit with me and PD39 (I believe 39 was there).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wandering Wilson
Donator


Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 am

Ziggylata wrote:
Rebecca wrote:
Did no one use words? For example, "Hey, why are we randomly killing each other?" Then use common sense and go do something else instead of just assuming.
He was using voice chat and sometimes hed shoot me before I could even get into typing range, not that I wouldve typed anyway but still.
So I assume you are deaf now? Your sound was unmuted and you heard me JUST fine. You responded to me numerous times, meaning you couldn't possibly have not heard me. You are again, lying to try and avoid facing your punishment. "Not that I would have typed anyway" so you would've kept going is what you are saying? Congrats. You just admitted to not wanting to stop this. Good job mate. Your story is full of lies and is very very last minute made. Everyone knows exactly what happened and no amount of bullshit or talking to friends to 'vouch' for you will possibly solve this when third parties saw what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree


Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah   Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:08 am

[Denied, or some shit]

__________________________
If you wish to go FAST go alone. If you want to go FAR go together.
Die with fear in your heart, or win with blood on your hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah
» [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal
» [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.
» BLAH BLAH BLAH.
» WOW Sick shit

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: