Donator

PostSubject: [Mushroom] Ban appeal (Jeff Belinger)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Your SteamID:0:0:9204571
Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident:2013-11-19
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):16:30 PM
Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had an argument OOC with Bestegold, who CONSTANTLY berates me and think he can tell me what to do, when I finally had enough of him, I started chewing him out in the OOC because he has, for the last few months, been a complete nerve hurter, has constantly harassed me in Steam chat, constantly asking me what he should do. I have broke my back trying to find him a community for him and constantly accused me of being the reason why he leaves communities, which is completely false. He say he is my friend but constantly try to have the "advantage" in the relationship, which I had enough of this. He has had a beef with me ever since I got him into the Rusty Sunshine Caravan the first time. honestly, I have nothing against Bestegold In RP, but he constantly HARASSES ME IN STEAM CHAT. I've only been shown that he was a mod since he banned me somehow and honestly, I believe this is abuse of power. He HAS IT IN AGAINST ME, AND NOW HE IS ABUSING HIS POWERS TO HAVE THAT EDGE OVER ME.  I have had enough of him, I want to burn all relationship i have with Bestegold and his constant harassment.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badger324

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Ban appeal (Jeff Belinger)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Jeff, he warned you many times to drop it. I am sorry to say, but I believe you are wrong. Beste is my friend, and so are you. But first off OOC is not the place to chew someone out. Not only does it disrupt roleplay, spam, and over annoy the server but it is disallowed to flame in OOC. Beste did the right thing, he said many times that OOC was not the right place to do that and just to drop it so he could RP. He did his job, and you were banned for a reason. He asked you to drop it over 4x I asked you as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Ban appeal (Jeff Belinger)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:03 pm

I do not think i control you nor do i think i am a master. I ask few times for advise and far apart in time. I ask questions because i care about my friends and people in general. To day you were banned After being warned 1 time yesterday and 3 times today and a kick you still did not stop. I told you to drop it. Yet you insult me over and over making a event out of it. I kicked you and you come back and continue. 3 marks 1 kick and you go on? 1 hour ban is the lowest punishment i can think of for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Ban appeal (Jeff Belinger)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Jeff. The best recourse is to simply drop it and get on with your life. You know who continues with this sort of thing? A child. A bratty child that gets angry when they're told to calm down or for some other reason. Please, don't come back on and continue to rage at Goldy.
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Mushroom] Ban appeal (Jeff Belinger)   Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:29 pm

[Claimed]

A 1 hour ban for flaming on OOC is not that bad at all, hardly abuse. 2 things though, first, Don't flame OOC. If you have a problem with someone, ether RP it, or take it to steam chat. Second, it is only an hour ban, It is probably already over.

[Denied/Locked]

[Mushroom] Ban appeal (Jeff Belinger)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1