HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anchorman

PostSubject: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Hello Admins and Owners,

I am extremely annoyed right now, I was banned from the old PNRP server you guys had and I can't remember why. But I just started playing the new one and I really like it I read all the rules and I haven't broke any at all. I've been playing for about one week. I'd like to know why I just loaded the new map then crashed to desktop and then tried to join and found out I was ban.......... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=196777623 this is what I came to when I tried joining....I would like to be unban, my name on PNRP is Lance Coporal Rookie, and I think I am known by now. I am in the UNSC and I would really like to be unban I did nothing wrong. Please pay attention to this.

My STEAM ID is .....STEAM_0:1:36930418
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Before I had to leave the internet momentarily, I didn't catch any bad winds from this guy when he was on. So unless he suddenly acted like a hugh jass alla sudden, suddenly, then I vouch for him.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:31 pm

It should have said who banned you, for how long, and the reason.
I dunno whats the problem though, unless you are who I think you are...

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 pm

I have no idea why it didn't say way I was banned or who banned me....I think maybe it could've been a mistake or the system auto banned me for being banned on the old Frost Burnt..

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:47 pm

inb4 dubbelpst :U
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:12 pm

[Accepted]

No one has any fucking idea as to why you were banned... So it'll be lifted.

View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Even though this is closed I may have an idea of why you were ban. If you played before the steam pipe update then I probably perma ban you. The steam pipe update removed our ban list and it had to be re-done, all the bans should have said "Steampipe update, appeal at bluhbluhbluh" So I may have made your temp ban into a perma when the steampipe was added.

Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)   Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:22 am

Mushroom, that's not correct at all because when we swapped to Blank's server all those Gabenspipe bans were removed, remember? He was banned recently, I was on when he was. I can't recall exactly what it was for though...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

[Accepted] Un Ban Request (Sorry if this is the incorrect section.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1