Share | 

The donation system is now automated!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: The donation system is now automated!   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks to some of the funds we've received from donations, we can now make the whole process easier for everyone. The system is now 100% automated for donations, if you go to our donation page you will be able to start the donation process and select the time you want t be a donator for and receive the appropriate benefits. The system works by saving your purchase and SteamID to a dataqbase, the server then checks that database once every minute(this is why the longest you'd have to wait for donator to apply is 1 minute) and if it finds a player online who has donated (and they're spawned in and walking around) it will apply their purchase to that character. Also, I was able to make some extra benefits for donating as it's through lua and not console commands, so from now on donators who use the automated donation system will receive 200XP per month.

We're very thankful to all of our donators, and we hope you guys enjoy this new system as it will make everything much easier! Thanks for sticking with the foundation despite the troubled times, but things are really starting to look up again. We got a much nicer new server, we have a lot of new features in the gamemode aswell. Heck, the entire game pretty much changed in a week due to the changes, and there is still more to come. We wouldn't of been able to do this without the donators, so thank all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Ziggylata
Ban

PostSubject: Re: The donation system is now automated!   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:58 am

Oh googly boogily.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The donation system is now automated!   Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 pm

James, PM me more details about this database. Just do it, I won't say why because I don't want to get peoples hopes up, but if you could just give me some details about it then that would be awesome.

The donation system is now automated!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1