HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkD0GHD

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Not to be a Debbie downer today but just to prove my point Im gonna report everything I see.

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Go for it, as long as you follow the format.

DarkD0GHD

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Will do

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:52 am

There is also the problem of newbs just trying to jump into an rp that already has the quota of people. Example:
Player1: Ok guys, you p2, and p3 will storm the gate while p4 and p5 climb up the back walls to suprise attack the from behind.
Players2-5: Roger.
Player1: Ok, let's do thi-
Newb: GUISE, DO YOU HAVE ANY BEANS OR GUNS THAT I CAN HAVE? I'M NEW AND DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING AROUND THIS BASE WITH GUNS?
Defender: What? People outside our base with guns?! Raiders!
Bla bla bla example stuff

Ziggylata
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Chess1 wrote:
There is also the problem of newbs just trying to jump into an rp that already has the quota of people. Example:
Player1: Ok guys, you p2, and p3 will storm the gate while p4 and p5 climb up the back walls to suprise attack the from behind.
Players2-5: Roger.
Player1: Ok, let's do thi-
Newb: GUISE, DO YOU HAVE ANY BEANS OR GUNS THAT I CAN HAVE? I'M NEW AND DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, WHY ARE YOU ALL STANDING AROUND THIS BASE WITH GUNS?
Defender: What? People outside our base with guns?! Raiders!
Bla bla bla example stuff
dat example is fuking gey and i hoep u get a dik in ur butt fgt

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Tactical Bacon wrote:
Well, at least we can stop admins from having developer mode without us knowing.
But that doesn't really stop them from giving themselves 1248123018231240981230 HP and 2148182301248091428123801293012 armor.
SCIENTESTS CAN SEE PEOPLE'S HEALTH !_!
Also there's a system that runs a check on people's health and armor and if it's over a certain amount, it get lowered to it's maximum value. derrrherr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 pm

But what if you make a work-around...

Don't mind me, I'm just paranoid.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rezzy

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Yeah, the lack of RP is pretty annoying. Me and the people I regularly RP try to "spread the love" so to speak but none of us have been on a lot lately, and RP requires someone to talk to. I'll try to be on more.

Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 pm

then don't accept it!
the reason we have a lack of RP is because we let it be a fact.
RP the way you want to see others RP its your game, you bought it, RP like you want just um don't go breaking rules...

Last edited by Bestegold K Redgold on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Accept*
Breaking*
Sorry, was driving me nuts

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:17 pm

ill leave this here

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:43 pm

RP has been getting better, Today me and a few others role played as overwatch at the town in cs_desert and it was going well, even met a little amount of rebels that shot down our Hunter Chopper (PACed Littlebird).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah, I had some pretty good RP today, made a public town and we working with a few people to protect it.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Albeit during the whole Overwatch/Conglomerate role play thing I couldn't be as oppressive as I wanted to, not to mention there were only like four soldiers. Bad things happen when a military force runs a town.

I envisioned lining up people against a wall and gunning them down. Just kidding.
Like I said a while back, there's no reason to live in a town... Or even make a base.
A newbie can EASILY outrun ghouls, even while walking, and it kinda breaks role play to see a massive horde of ghouls chasing after a exhausted scavenger and them not being able to hit said newbie.

And also, to 'increase' 'our pee' (role play), the amount of ghouls/zombies/mobs/whatever (except for Conglomerate drops) should sky rocket during night, kinda forcing people into shelter unless they got a gun and a lot of ammo for it. But during scavenging, taking care of ghouls is easy. You see ghoul running at you. You get in your car. You drive TO the ghoul and get it stuck in the car. Scavenge in peace. c:

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server   

Back to top Go down

Complaints And Large Lack Of RP On The Server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: