HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:41 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN, please. This here's gonna be a no bullshit, easy as fuck to read guide on how to get your ass geared up with  and look like a FUCKING BOSS.

ADDON INSTALLATION

Now this part is optional but I reccommend that you don't actually work on your shit in the server, people are usually dickheads that like to fuck with you while you're at work making a motherfucking masterpeice. Also the fact you gotta eat and drink and goddamn NPCs harrass your ass constantly.

You should get your ass on over to this workshop page and pick up a fresh subscription of the latest PAC3 to cram in your Gmod's ass if you wanna do this in singleplayer. It's just a button press away.

Or if your ass knows by now how to install a fucking addon to Gmod the old-fashioned way, check this shit out. It's usually more up to date but this shit doesn't auto-update like the workshop version does.

Once you get your shit together, start up your motherfuckin client and go wherever the fuck map you want and Hold the C key. You'll see a box under that shit that says 'Pac3'. Alternatively you can hold the Q key to open up your contextual menus, then to your options and shit to find the 'Enable Editor' button under Pac3.

GETTING STARTED
My computer is currently fucked and I can't get any screenshots. But you're smart, read this shit!

Now the first thing you're gonna see is a huge as fuck white box on the side of the screen, and a bunch of tabs and buttons and shit. Don't worry about all that, you'll probably just get confused as fuck if you try and figure out what everything does at once. There's a lotta fuckin options.

The little planet looking icon with the words 'My outfit' or whateverthefuck is a group. Which is basically a folder for organization and shit. Since I haven't figured out a way to resize that goddamn box there, don't fuck with it as a whole, alright?

You're going to want to right click on that to begin. Let's just say you want to put a pot on your head for some fucking reason. move down on the list to the word 'Model' there and click on it. NOT the menu that pops up when you hold your cursor over it. That shit won't get you anywhere right now.

A bigass sphere will pop out of nowhere on your head. Calm the fuck down, that's the default model for PAC3. It's a placeholder for a visual reference, so cool your shit and listen carefully. In the properties underneath that, the main two options you're going to want right now are Model: and Bone:. I hope your ass knows what the model means, but in case you don't, let me break this shit down. It'e where you change the model to whateverthefuck you want. In this instance, a sauce pot from the comic props list. Click on that shit and it will usually just close the Q menu, replacing that goddamn default prop with what you picked.

Bone is where the model is constrained to. Whether it's your playermodel's face, neck, forearm or toe, you can pick from that. All new models will start out constrained to your head.

Now, in the Tools tab up at the top, there is a T Pose button, it'll make your life a lot fucking easier.
((SON OF A SHIT MY SLEEVE PUSHED CONTROL+R AND NOW I GOTTA REWRITE FROM FUCKING HERE. FUCK THIS SHIT I'M NOT REWRITING THAT SHIT))
After you get that pot on your head, and after I say you want to put a weapon on your body when you put it away.

Constrain model to right hand-select tools 'show only with active weapon'- edit that shit- Clone that motherfucker from the base model and check/uncheck 'Invert' on the clone after constraining it to a different bone and repositioning it where you want/ other editing shit. If you did it right it'll appear when you move to a different weapon in that place, and dissapear like a goddamn switch when you equip it in the other.

That's all for now, fucking lost six paragraphs of good ass shit. Mother fuck.
Back to top Go down
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 pm

dat thug lyfe

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 pm

I just tell people to start clicking a bunch of things in single player till it starts working xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Then you a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 pm

I watched a video, then built onto it by asking stuff and looking at written tutorials. Usually, a visual way to do it is best, as there is literally no way a person could go wrong (unless your video is in 144 pixels).

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 pm

GETTING STARTED
My computer is currently fucked and I can't get any screenshots. But you're smart, read this shit!
-_ -
Back to top Go down
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:46 pm

No

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziggylata
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Why is tillie not online on steams?

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 pm

My computer is currently fucked
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:06 am

I just got Jamz and Alaska to show me the basics of PAC, I went from there.

Thug PAC3 Outfitters: DRESS LIKE YOU GIVE A FUCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: