PostSubject: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Server: PostNuke RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12495999
Your RP Name: John Thomson
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: 11/21/13 ?
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Around 6-7 PM
Time Zone: Pacific

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: 1st off. A player named "Col. - (Forgot)" was in my shack selling his things. I killed him becuase he refuses to leave, and when he came back he revenge killed me. I was really mad and killed him over and over untill we started a war. I prop killed him and others in the way and attempted to crash the server using the spam of giant trains. I'm very sorry and i hope this does not happen again. I've learned from my mistake.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No screenshots or videos we're taking at that moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 pm

It looks like the other guy might have broken NLR but that doesn't mean you should start prop killing everyone and attempt to crash the server because you are mad. Although it isn't my call, I'm sorry to say that it is very unlikely you will be able to return to the server.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:32 pm

[Claimed]
Bringing out your anger on the entire server full of people because you're mad is not a good way to solve your problems. Also you aren't allowed to avenge yourself. You are only allowed to avenge your friends. I am however glad that you came on the forums and that you're sorry, but I would rather wait until you can fully think about what you've done. Your ban will remain for a month, and when you come back you will be on very thin ice. You can use this time to further reflect on your actions and the repercussions of them. Thank you.
[Resolved]
Unlocking this if anyone else wants to say anything about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:33 am

This is a lie, I am the person he is referring to when I was going by Edwards, but I walked into his unkeypadded fading door, he trapped me in there so I played it off as a shop keep like the ones in fallout locked in a box, he then comes up and shoots me for no reason, I let it go the first time seeing as I only lost and axe but the second time he randomly came up to me and shot me then I lost an M16. Since there were 0 admins and or moderators on to help, I started a war with his group to make him pay. After a few deaths he started making it rain desks upon his killers ( me and some allies ) then started prop killing, after this happening multiple times I asked AppleBot to get an admin as he was trying to crash the server at this point, Alaska so got on and banned him.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:36 pm

I don't think he should be unbanned. I haven't heard anything good about him nor have I seen any good come from him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
KingKatchup
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 pm

I agree with alaska, what is to stop him from doing it again when no is there to supervise or ban him.  Anyhoo, I doubt he will come back, he will just find another server to do this shiznit on, hopefully.

BTW Happy b-day Alaska

EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:26 pm

No. I will not join another server to minge. I am waiting my ban like said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:29 pm

EMPOLEON wrote:
No. I will not join another server to minge. I am waiting my ban like said.
says you.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:16 pm

So.... is the ban being lifted or staying? I wanna know if we are gonna have to deal with him again in 3 months.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Bizzclaw]Unban Request - EMPOLEON
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1