HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

A way to tone down the Engineer class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: A way to tone down the Engineer class   Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Weapon Blueprints, make it to where to craft weapons they have to have a certain weapon blueprint equipped and or in their inventory. ( also make it to where we can find stuff other than beans and melee weapons from scavenging. )

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: A way to tone down the Engineer class   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 pm

Doesnt matter to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: A way to tone down the Engineer class   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Sounds like a similar thread from a while ago. You have to make a barrel, stock, trigger group, sights, and other stuff for said gun. I would like it however if you could like, completely make a different variant of the AK47, say, one with a shorter, yet heavier barrel with a different recoil spring.

If this is at all possible, I do not know.
But yeah, having to have a blueprint for a weapon or car is pretty smart, in a wasteland, if you have a CNC mill or workbench, your character suddenly has the knowledge to make firearms in an instant.
Or cars. Or helicopters.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: A way to tone down the Engineer class   Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm

That would be cool to make the gun fit your needs like bacon is saying would be amazing I doubt it would be possible but a very cool idea to choose the guns you build

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: A way to tone down the Engineer class   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Not sure if Bizz would make it to where blue prints are consumed upon use or something like that, but we could finally make Barrets craftable only by having the blueprint for it that is even more rare than a barret itself. This would make certain peopled that had that blueprint that knowledge a very wanted aspect of the wasteland and would allow people needing some guys for some things and others for other things rather than just oh hey engineer here is one of my five Cnc mills you can craft me this right?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A way to tone down the Engineer class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1