HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

New ideas on food **Suggestion**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Food in a normal situation would rot so why not have a freshness bar for food? Cooked food would have a larger freshness bar based on the level it was cooked and cultivators could use preservitives and or refirigarators to store food in and would keep it from losing its freshness, this would keep people from running around just scavenging beans and eating those. This may be to hard to script or maybe impossible to script but it has not been done in any game that I know of except for Mount & Blade so it could be rather intresting to have.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LibertyPrime

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Don't Starve has a freshness bar for food and you can do things to change the freshness levels or slow down the stale-ing process like cooking it or putting it into a fridge, like the things you mentioned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 pm

NEver played don't starve, heard twas pretttty good.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:24 pm

As a 100% cultivator player, I like this idea - especially with the level-variants for cooking freshness. But if a refrigerator isn't added with it, I will curl up and cry. Here are my suggestion for the fridge: Lots of scrap and small parts to make, but not chemicals because it would require an automatic airator. Also, to increase the use of bottles for Cultivators (All they do is make coffee), make it require water every now and then to make ice and keep it cold. These are just disposable suggestions.

and Don't Starve is an amazing game. 8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Bumpin this so maybe busy Bizzy can see it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 am

It was still on the front page, idk why you'd need to bump it:p

Ban

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:17 am

Yeah...... but it was like..... number 7 :3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: New ideas on food **Suggestion**   Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Not possible unless I re-wrote pnrp's inventory system...which isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

New ideas on food **Suggestion**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1