HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Please Read, Staff And Community!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anchorman

PostSubject: Please Read, Staff And Community!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Today my friend Validtarget recently sent me a link to his ban report thing. I was reading it when I realized that in the comments Bestegold posted the rules or a section on whatever happened. So I read them and it said that punishment was only one week exact. Now Validtarget has been being shit on for about as long as I've played for. In fact its probably been longer than I've been here for. So therefore honestly when I scrolled up on his ban report and saw 80% of the people in this community wanted him perm'd I was honestly in complete total disgust. Because, 1. The whole server has been harassing the kid for ever. 2. They all hate him because they think that he makes wrong choices by the way he does things etc. 3. I've heard numerous people say that all he does is run around recruit noobs and give them guns. 4. Ever since he warred the ThunderHeads and they took his shit everyone has hated him a million times more than they did before. And now we get a report saying that he should be ban forever. (AND heres the good part) There letting a community where everyone hates him vote for his own future.................how smart is this? Honestly I am annoyed with this idea, I think that the admins should make this choice. And also I put this in the Player Report section because the whole server makes fun on him behind his back and no one can ever let the kid take a breath without making fun of him.

Like just lay off the kid, honestly. Some of the people in this community need to learn that its just a god damn video game and half the people who play it do it because they want to take some stress off themselves from IRL...
So please re-consider his ban, because its complete BS having the public decide if a person who plays every single day til atleast 3am should be ban for ever. I think we all know they would vote yes because they all hate on him 24/7. I mean if you guys go on when he is on or talk to someone about him the first word out of their mouth would be something negative because no one likes him except for like 3 people. Really, like harassment should play as a serious rule on the server. People should be ban for a good amount of time for harassment. In fact I actually got ban from a server for cursing at a group of people and insulting them a lot.

So once again, staff please re-consider this and just think about it a lot more.
Thank You, Enjoy your days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, Staff And Community!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 pm

Agree'd. Though the issue is with him breaking a major (though not popular in my books) rule about raiding in a public area, that alone would have just been a slap on the wrist, but a lot of other people were killed (rdmed due to the public outpost rule taking effect) Alaska and others may nag me for not supporting a perma ban but really the server has never seen (as alaska states) "5 admins and everyone roleplaying" in ages, then again I wasn't on but I highly doubt it. Anyways, it's not looking good for riktov as much as I don't like it. Also this thread is probably going to get either removed or locked as it's considered spam ... just a touch, also it's in the wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, Staff And Community!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:17 pm

I would like to say I dont recruit noobs and give em guns ;/ actually didnt know people thought that........ I make my men go out and work for their first gun...... I dont just randomly recruit newbs and give xxxx aks

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, Staff And Community!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Well as of right now the votes are half and half. Someone canceled their vote and voted for the one week ban instead. Not saying that what you said is invalid, however.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Please Read, Staff And Community!   Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Honestly I would hope that the community is mature enough to vote on their opinion on the situation and how severe it is,not whether they like him or not

Please Read, Staff And Community!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1