HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Supports the Reform?
Yes
68%
 68% [ 13 ]
No
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Somewhat
26%
 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:27 pm

In this video, I discuss some crucial points that others and myself believe will help the foundation get through this administrative
lagg. If you support these points or would like to protest against them, by all means, post your thoughts.

Disclaimer: This is in no way meant to disrespect staff members or players. This is a shared opinion of myself and others. Please comment with an unbias mindset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:53 pm

1. issue to me is the staff, I'm not going to say any names because I don't want to be hated on but there are some people who I think shouldn't have their position simply because they don't use it in the proper form or they are simply not active enough. every single day its the same mods/admins that are online to do all the work, and I'm surprised they don't go shithouse crazy from only being an admin and not being able to enjoy the server.

2. The lack of admin supervision causes play to fall out of the groove of RP, I remember the time Gnomp went hardcore and cut down on rp and everyone had to rp or it was a ban and everyone was scared shitless to speak out of character becasue there were other admins online to regulate it and be certain people were actually RPing. Now its just no one is there to actively baby sit all the players

3. Rules, Dear god the fucking rules. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a day just to write the most specific fucking rules in the whole wide world because it gets annoying when you get kicked out of your home because you are the main owner of a door and you have to be a cultivator to own it when a cultivator who just joined is added to the door and hadn't had a chance to build yet, Then Phil runs in claims my home and un owns it from me and gives it away like it was fucking candy due to a rule that wasn't even in the motd and a rule I wasn't aware of until 20 mins before hand

4. Please stop with the fucking 100% admin based communities its enough to scare you shitless with 1 admin in a community let alone a whole community composed of admins, Because you do one thing wrong you get a completely different treatment because it was done to them personally and you wrecked their shit on a personal level and so they are all fired up and wanna give you the highest possible punishment.

(All suggestions don't hate me c:)
My jimmies were pretty rustled while typing this I blame dat motivational music doe

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Um, we actually have so little staff, so number 4 is invalid. Also, we have some rules for admins in place to prevent this.

Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm

There are 3 admins in raiders..... 3 admins in Post nuclear pirates...

Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Jonathan isn't active anymore, It's only me and Murphy..

Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Panda and Grace are no longer mods? Point being your group was once composed of 3 admins and 2 mods until they all got bored

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 pm

I think safe zones should be raidable regardless of the situation, because if you are going to make a safe zone you should have the resources and manpower to protect it

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah, they aren't. Even though my community had admins in it, it shouldnt even be a problem. Admins are players too. The only time I am no longer a player is when I am needed in an admin situation. The same goes to all admins.

Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Point being nearly every player avoids any aggression towards admins (unless you're Valid and look what situation he is in threatening to be perm banned due to showing aggression towards admins same with Baracus )

BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Rittz wrote:
Point being nearly every player avoids any aggression towards admins (unless you're Valid and look what situation he is in threatening to be perm banned due to showing aggression towards admins same with Baracus )

I have to agree that there's something fishy about valid's and baracus's situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:56 pm

I agree with this "reform"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Rittz wrote:
4. Please stop with the fucking 100% admin based communities its enough to scare you shitless with 1 admin in a community let alone a whole community composed of admins, Because you do one thing wrong you get a completely different treatment because it was done to them personally and you wrecked their shit on a personal level and so they are all fired up and wanna give you the highest possible punishment.

I was the only admin in my community.... everyone just got promoted.
I never based my community to be around admins. I started it when I was a regular admin and Demon and Fox were just respected.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:04 pm

At its current stay no messes with you is what I'm saying I understand that they are your best buddies in the whole wide cyber space but its what its came to no one touches your community

StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Usually, whenever i find a problem none of the regulars except the unbiased ones msg me about it. But also some other mods (like panda) msg me about a situation that could require another mod's inpute (or a change in personality). What I really did not find impressive is that NOBODY msg's me and never keeps me updated if there was a certain sitch going on. Now i may be not as active because of new games and school But that doesn't mean that people cannot msg me when im in a game.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:20 am

8 votes supporting the reforms!

I wonder how many we can muster in order to get these passed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:10 pm

9* ^

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Then you got dat somewhat....

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:45 pm

About the safeland thing. When basing with Joe and Andriy, Mushroom raided us. This was VERY unexpected as we knew that almost everyone would raid us because they don't need anything. Bandits... Bandits... Bandits in a SHTF/WROL world raid and rob people for a reason. They simply can't get or find food/water/guns/ammo/anything else on their own, so they rob people for it.
If a bandit has an abundance of supplies, they SHOULD stop raiding/robbing because well, they don't really have a reason to risk their lives another day. A desperate bandit with a little .22 LR pea shooter (DON'T TELL ME IT'S ALL ABOUT SHOT PLACEMENT) will probably pick on a starving survivor who has almost nothing.

When Alaska used to raid, he would get a lot of shit from regular players about it... He has a LOT of guns, ammo and other war related items. So... Him raiding is nice and all, but he doesn't really have an RP reason to do it, and each time he would go to war with someone they would usually get wrecked and ask for peace over OOC, unless they were like the Legion during the Legion VS Raiders war.

And last paragraph, about the whole bandits thing. Are they going to raid and mug people? Because... If you think about it, you see an heavily armed convoy of troops marching out on a road, all of a sudden they get caught up by a horde of ghouls (nearly impossible, but it's possible), three or four well-armed bandits SHOULD be able to 'ambush'/'rob' them. Yelling /y AMBUSH! could let you shoot the people there on the spot, while robbing will USUALLY let them get away with their lives, XP, and whatever else they have on them. This should be allowed for bandit factions to force players to group up with bigger factions or other people, because lone wolves usually die in a SHTF scenario, and because if a billion bandits stroll into town, it's very likely that everyone will already have their machine guns pointed at them...

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:56 pm

I support these reforms.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:03 pm

I honestly think there should be set community/factions. A Military faction that would set up a "public outpost" and kill bandits, a Bandit/Raiding faction that would attack these outposts, then your smaller little independent factions of people. I say this because all I see is new people have one player factions and abuse the system of a stockpile and locker. Having the military and the bandits at constant war would make you afraid of the wasteland instead of oh no its a zombie ill just walk past it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Bizzclaw is adjusting the community system where you won't be able to access any kind of community storage unless you have three members or more in your faction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:16 am

Alaska XCIII wrote:
Bizzclaw is adjusting the community system where you won't be able to access any kind of community storage unless you have three members or more in your faction.

:U b-but- :c
Back to top Go down
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 am

:F|F: TheDuncanPro wrote:
I honestly think there should be set community/factions. A Military faction that would set up a "public outpost" and kill bandits, a Bandit/Raiding faction that would attack these outposts, then your smaller little independent factions of people. I say this because all I see is new people have one player factions and abuse the system of a stockpile and locker. Having the military and the bandits at constant war would make you afraid of the wasteland instead of oh no its a zombie ill just walk past it.
Now THIS, this is not a bad idea!
I support this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:16 am

What about people already in factions.....? ones by themselves? Does everything go to their inventory or does it just disappear?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)   Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 am

I'd say we have enough to call it. Anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Simple changes and Reforms. (PostNukeRP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next