PostSubject: [Alaska] Player Report: Bubba112200   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Your SteamID:0:0:9204571
Your RP Name: Jeff Belinger

Their SteamID: 0:0:55518409
Their RP Name: Bubba112200

Date of incident: 2013/12/16
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 13:05
Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I was talking to chess and Bubba at spawn about something or another and Bubba says he won't buy anything from me again because I had killed him after he threatened me with a AWP sniper rifle. I had taken said sniper from his body and placed it in my vendor. When he mentioned he wasnt going to be buying shit from me ever again, i decided to walk away while saying that "one less person to buy from me inst a huge loss" he then proceeded to come to my face with my vector saying "Was that a threat? was that a threat?" then i say again, clearly that what i had said and proceeds to take it as a threat, which was not and stands as invalid ground for murder. He also destroyed my Solar Panle for no reason

I call RDM on this event and request reinbursement of my lost XP and ressources : about 400 scrap, small parts and chemicals as well as 270 XP and 1 solar panel

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebecca
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Report: Bubba112200   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Daayum Jeff. Why do you carry so many resources on you?

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Report: Bubba112200   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 pm

[claimed]

If you can get a witness, then bubba will be banned for two days for RDM.

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Report: Bubba112200   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Rebecca wrote:
Daayum Jeff. Why do you carry so many resources on you?
because of these following reasons

#1 No community: I have been a vagrant for a little while now and I have been enjoying this freedom

#2 Mistrust of others: I am one of the most paranoid people around, i dont trust others that much, especially my stuff, considering there are a lot of minges, trolls, thieves and untrustworthy people

#3 IM RICH!: I like to have a good amount of ressources on me at all times, you never know when you're going to need a fusion generator or a few extra miners

#4 Im my own man: Im nearly self sufficient, i can get around 1.2k of each ressources every day if i apply myself to it, and water and food? i find beans and water by scavenging and once in a while i make an order of coffee to the nearest cultivator

*EDIT*: I had Chess with me, he revenge killed Bubba

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Alaska] Player Report: Bubba112200   Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 pm

/witness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner