HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Just Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just Why?   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:11 pm

No offense to bizzclaw but, what going on with the server? A lot of people are getting banned and are leaving. Just answer this question please, before i drift off to obscurity again. I don't know anymore, my grandpa just died. I feel like my only comfort right now is becoming a fear I have once owned. The community is becoming TBU's community. I am sorry to say but, I need to take a week break See you
-Yummy
Until next time, Yummy will always be with you
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Players seem to miss understand a lot of the time. What do you mean alot of players are getting ban? If you are talking about Ziggy, he was ban over 3 weeks ago. Not to mention I don't think their has been a ban of a regular in quit a while.

As for Eiji, I'm not sure what his deal is.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Servers been taking a dive in the past couple of months.
User-wise, it's been pretty boring in Post-Nuke. I'm a veteran player, and there's literally nothing to do other than scavenge and slay some zombies for the next few hours to get closer to getting level six weapons handling.

Back in the old (my old days), we had a lot of people going in and finding the server interesting, because a good quality survival gamemode in Gmod is quit rare, Zmod is stupid, TBU is pretty much borked/abusive, and DayZ/Rust is basically a giant game of free-for-all. It's pretty fun to play PNRP at first, but later without good role play or wars it just gets boring.

And all the noticeable raiders have been either banned or left, and almost no one ever bases anymore. I could go on a rant but I'm too tired to.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:44 pm

@mushy i am talking about B.A. There is nothing to do, honestly I wish there was some leway on the rules
Back to top Go down
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 am

Honestly Baracus has been givin more than enough leway and Ziggy too. Im supprised they lasted as long as they did without getting banned

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Baracus isn't even banned. His ban has been lifted he's just choosing not to come back. I've already stated this several times and I'm tired of restating it. I'm sorry about your loss but I haven't seen you even join the postnuke, let alone the teamspeak in ages. Also you must be ignoring all the other forum posts about this. Also the dive in play count can be felt through out all Garrysmod servers. Not only has Garry not been updating his game at all recently, A lot of people have gotene games for Christmas such as Rust, Starbound, DayZ Standalone, and a bunch of other things that have gone on sale. People are enjoying those games instead of playing Ol' Garrysmod. It's understandable, but at the end of the day we're still getting more players than other PostnukeRP servers at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:15 am

Speaking of Teamspeak the TS viewer on the main forum page hardly comes up for me and I don't know the IP :T
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 am

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Thanks to the response, I just seem a little depressed right now. The way I see things now are like blessings in disguises
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just Why?   Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:09 pm

It's fine man, I can understand how it can be confusing with all of these things going on at once. Regardless, Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Just Why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: