Share | 

An acceptable use for donation funds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: An acceptable use for donation funds.   Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 am

So we have over 100$ in the server's paypal account at the time of this post. We may be having some of our staff members (one's that aren't even active mind you) resigning recently, but The community and the funding behind it is doing fine. We are more than funded enough to keep the Postnuke alive for months, and we've also been throwing the idea of a TTT server around. Anyways, regardless of the funding, if we wanted to expand our community in to more servers, we can't be short on some of our main staff members. Alaska is one of the co-owners of the community. He is the one who manages community relations and the administrative staff. He is one of the Best staff members we have other than myself and Frostburnt wouldn't be the same without him. Unfortunately though, his Hard Drive has failed. So I really hope that the donators don't mind, but I believe it fair to dip in to the funds, no more than 50$-60$ to help him resume his operational status. If anyone has a problem with that, I can save up my own money to make up the difference. Thank you to all of you who have contributed to the server. We really appreciate your support and we look forward to enjoying another year of Frostburnt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: An acceptable use for donation funds.   Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:32 am

Nyeh, I recently had this problem. It's like, the main reason I stopped even being on the teamspeak (Now it's that the IP isn't displayed or saved on the client when I use the forum's main page to connect to the TS. Also I sleep a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: An acceptable use for donation funds.   Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:24 am

This is a noble thing to do and as a donator, i support this action fully. Alaska needs to be brought back into action ASAP. Also I think Alaska is a pretty cool guy. He kills zombies and doesn’t afraid of anything.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: An acceptable use for donation funds.   Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 am

He SO doesn't afraid of anything. I quadruple this action.
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: An acceptable use for donation funds.   Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:47 pm

I can't tell if it's lack of sleep but that made me laugh really hard. I doesn't afraid of nothing.

An acceptable use for donation funds.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1