HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)   Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello Staff and Community,

Okay, so yesterday I get on after being away for awhile due to some computer crashing issues etc...plus holidays. And I find that my solar panel magically disappeared from my inventory..so now I was left with nothing to power my vending machine with. Then I was like, okay so I can't just let this fly but maybe I did something wrong and its not the system just making thinks disappear. So then I just got out my stockpile and got some resources for a new solar panel. Then everything was fine, but I had to leave to go places for new years. Next I get home come online and I buy a turret from Bestegold's vending machine. So then after that saying on how it was 1AM and I was tired, I got off. So the next day I was out for new years once again and I come home and I find that the solar panel I made was gone aswell as the turret and a scout that I had gotten the day before was no longer in my equipment menu, but there was a m249 that I never even equipped on me...this was strange and actually got me quite pissed off because a player like me doesn't exactly have all the gadgets and shit to re-make things that just disappear for no frigging reason. So this is why I posted this report. A lot of people have been bitching of stuff disappearing but honestly this drew the line for me. I don't like losing things I work hard for..I would like to be refunded. And I highly suggest fixing this bug, because it will draw players away from the server. I was thinking that it could've been patches that have been being made..and it could've caused some things to go wrong, I don't know. I just want this to be resolved.. 

Thank You For Your Time, Staff and Community!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 pm

First off, dat double post. Second, if you go into the Teamspeak and ask one of the CSC's or super admins they will refund you. I am unable to do it as I am at my cousins house.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)   Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Wait we can actually get our stuff back? Yesh!

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:36 pm

We are not able to refund you, Mushroom please get on teamspeak.
The reason that your items are doing some weird things is because the entire server was set back one day to due an issue with the database and we are not able to refund everyone. I apologize for Mushroom's misinformation, but he isn't getting on the teamspeak [Glares at mushroom] and he didn't know. The game is not finished, thus there are still many issues that need to be addressed. You're lucky we didn't have to do a whole reset yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)   Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
The reason that your items are doing some weird things is because the entire server was set back one day to due an issue with the database and we are not able to refund everyone. I apologize for Mushroom's misinformation, but he isn't getting on the teamspeak [Glares at mushroom] and he didn't know. The game is not finished, thus there are still many issues that need to be addressed. You're lucky we didn't have to do a whole reset yesterday.

oh god, that would of made a lot of people buttmad, but then again, it would of brought back balance to the game in terms of power.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)   Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:

Oh, sorry about that. I have been busy with Christmas/new year stuff so I have been unable to get on TS. I should start getting on again though.

This is weird and its stressing me out..(PLEASE READ!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1