HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:28 am

I'm taking an advanced Graphic Arts class at school and our current project is designing a T-Shirt. Now I might actually use a Frostburnt Foundation themed design, but my question to you guys is if anyone would actually be willing to pay 15-25 USD for a Frostburnt Themed shirt? (Possibly with some in-game VIP features attached.) I may just do it anyways, but I want the communities input. I was thinking of drawing a simplified version of the Frostburnt Mascot outstretching her hand as if beckoning inwards, behind her would be the frostburnt logo or something... Not sure. Anyways, give me your opinion and ideas, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:36 am

Im not too sure many people will buy it, because we don't have many people in terms of the larger steam groups, but hey it would be a cool thing to do Smile

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue★Rock Shooter

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:37 am

ME ME ME I would! I would! Very Happy I think that's a really cool idea!

:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:39 am

To be honest I wouldnt, BUT if there was velcro patches I could wear for airsoft I would most likely buy a bunch of patches. The reason I wouldnt is because I dont wear T-Shirts that much and when I do its during PT for JROTC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 am

I would, if the design was right. I'm a sucker for gaming themed t-shirts :3

xxFalconArasxx

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Like what Stormy said... We don't have all that many people for such a thing.

I guess we'll see. You could perhaps try it out for a bit and see what comes out of it.

Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Depending on the style, I might buy one.

Bestegold K Redgold

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 pm

i would buy one. just a idea: put the logo on the front with the mascot right next to the logo. then on the back put a small nuke symbol in the neck area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Was thinking of putting the mascot over the logo reaching outwards.
EARLY MOCKUP
Not even rough draft tier
made in two seconds
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:19 pm

The shirt looks really cool, but I'm not one to buy shirts with anime/drawn chicks on it so I'll have to pass. But good luck, looks great!

Last edited by Mushroom on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:36 pm

I'm with Mushroom. No offense to Bizzclaw or his drawing, but I'm not one to wear anime-style characters on a t-shirt.

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:09 pm

^

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:45 pm

You know, I wouldn't mind getting a shirt, just as the others said, a manga/anime style woman on a shirt kind of makes you stand out. if you could get a model who could wear a costume, which would be relatively easy to do since your postergirl is clothed appropriately (anything not bikini armor), I dont think it would be difficult... aside from finding a girl with the adequate skin-tone...

she seems rather racially-ambiguous, cant tell really, she seems japanese with a mix of native north-american. obviously her hair is dyed, but i asume her natural color would be black, or dark-brown.

wow, what were we discussing again?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Perhaps put the logo in the middle instead of a character?

Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:11 pm

^that.

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
I'm with Mushroom. No offense to Bizzclaw or his drawing, but I'm not one to wear anime-style characters on a t-shirt.

My feelings exactly. I'm personally imagining something like below, simple, with a logo and some text. Just my opinion tho.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/d3boy2002/works/10577175-bro-do-you-even-hold-shift
http://www.biowarestore.com/apparel/mens/t-shirts/n7-logo-black-tee.html
https://stalker-shop.com/product.php?id_product=9

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Patrick McPatterson wrote:
Alaska XCIII wrote:

My feelings exactly. I'm personally imagining something like below, simple, with a logo and some text. Just my opinion tho.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/d3boy2002/works/10577175-bro-do-you-even-hold-shift
http://www.biowarestore.com/apparel/mens/t-shirts/n7-logo-black-tee.html
https://stalker-shop.com/product.php?id_product=9

This. so much this.

now this is your class project, you can make the one shirt the way you suggested it and keep it for yourself, Jamz, but if we are looking for F:F swag, maybe we should try to get some endorsement deals or something. I'd love to have a Frostburnt Foundation tuque though, or stickers, or even a few pins!

Frostburnt Foundation Merch general anyone?

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm

It won't look like an anime character as much as as a general comic/cartoon character considering you won't see her eyes, also I don't want to print a photo... photos looks bad on due to the complex printing process that's involved, for instance I need to print the shirt every time for each color, so I'm limited to about 3-4 colors.. anyways a different mockup, I might be able to make more than one T shirt

I mean I guess I could just take the logo and print it on the shirt.. it's just... that would be so boring. I wanted to make something unique and interesting. Something subtle, yet eye catching at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 pm

I really like the second mockup.

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:18 pm

same here, this i would gladly get a T-shirt for.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:47 pm

I would buy a Caen Collared Foundation shirt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who would actually buy a Frostburnt Foundation T-Shirt?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1