HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 am

Step 1: Have a deep voice.
Remember, if your voice is deeper it means you're automatically more mature, right in arguments, and have a bigger dick. Therefore, you would be favored over someone with a "squeakier" voice. How can you accomplish this if you have a squeaky voice? How the fuck should I know? Just do it...

Step 2: Get a gun.
Do you have a really powerful gun, and are good at shooting? Cool, that means, if you break a rule, you can silence the people that oppose you and you won't have any backlash at all! Very Happy

Step 3: Suck some dick.
Always keep in mind the most powerful people in the server like their balls to be dribbled on as much as possible. So do that more.

Step 4: Make a cool PAC.
Have a cool PAC that breaks RP? That's alright, even though it's a rule "enforced" by the admins, they won't give a shit as long as it's cool.

Step 5: Get an admin to give you infinite health.
Having trouble with people that are in every way correct, and have every right to kill you? That's alright, just go talk to one of the admins, they will give you unlimited health and shoot your enemies with a giant fucking mortar.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Seems to me like you are trolling and/or angry at someone, mind informing me of who?

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:37 pm

StormySunrise wrote:
Seems to me like you are trolling and/or angry at someone, mind informing me of who?
Ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:05 pm

gg no re

helped me become most populur gui on frapbum fountain
thx

420/69

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Opsan, this works 100%! but only on the official TBU server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/ Online
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Bizzclaw be Ribbin

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

PostSubject: Re: Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...   Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:39 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
Opsan, this works 100%! but only on the official TBU server.

This would make for a hilarious joke, but the sad thing is that this is absolutely true. What a crappy server. I really once liked it, but they never actually update it (so nothing is ever new), and the community is full of scumbags and abusive admins (and the server overlords don't take any responsibility for this).

Opsan is basically indirectly making fun of TBU in some way (except they don't have PAC3).

Opsan's Steps to increase your REP in PostNuke...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1