HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Global server re-set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:28 pm

There ya go. see? reset is good. reset is love. reset is life.
also, what you said about melee weapons really pisses me off. in the military of each era, all officers had amazingly decorated swords and were trained to use them effectively. Nobility trained in the art of the sword, and some still do today. modern society was build upon the culture and use of the sword. A man escorts a ladies by his right arm because his left arm is his sword arm. we shake each other's left hand in sign that we are not armed and seek friendly interaction. even today still, high ranking officers of many military organisation, either national or private, still recognize the sword as a sign of power and rank.

we raised ourselves out of poverty, ignorance and darkness thanks to science, culture and the sword. never again will i allow anyone insult the weapon of humanity's upbringing. THIS is why i always carried a machete on me at all time in-game. i felt unsafe if i didn't have my machete, my pulse sword. between a pistol and a sword, i will always choose a sword because a gun may jam, a gun might have a fault or just plain run out of ammo. what do you do when your gun runs out of ammo and there's a man charging you with 42 inches of steel in his hands and is about to spill your guts on the sand? you piss your pants, pray to your god for forgiveness and hope for a swift death, or run like a coward until the man finally plunges his blade into your back and through your heart.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Yeah well this isnt a modern age setting, this is an apocalypse, the world has gone to shit and it is the best armed wins. We dont have decorated officers swords, we have machetes and pipes and axes, we also have the superior guns. Why would anyone stupidly charge a gunman with a fucking pipe.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Validtarget wrote:
Yeah well this isnt a modern age setting, this is an apocalypse, the world has gone to shit and it is the best armed wins. We dont have decorated officers swords, we have machetes and pipes and axes, we also have the superior guns. Why would anyone stupidly charge a gunman with a fucking pipe.

because it's always good to have a backup weapon that cant run out of ammo because its a freaking sword. also, as stated above, you can use melee weapons in your silent raid. backstabbing someone while he never expects it is priceless. also, i know you a shit at melee. remember that time when we had Phil's Totaly Bodacious Roadtrip with me, B.A. Baracus, Bacon, Liberty Prime and a bunch of other folks and we were at your base and we started yelling raid and i killed you with my mechete while you had this fuckhuge machine gun and i had you in a corner and wrecked you? that how melee weapons are good. that's why in every game that has melee fighters and ranged fighters, the melee guys have something called "Gap closers", abilities or skills that allow a melee unit to get closer to their intended targets, for us, its sprinting. have you ever noticed how every gun in the game has this 0.5-0.75 second delay before you can shoot? that pretty much enough time for anyone with a melee weapon with a decent level in athletics to get in your face and start attacking you. noticed how when you are to close to someone, you cannot shoot or melee with your gun? that what we call hand-to-hand range, the point where guns are completely useless but any other weapons triumph.

also, as mentioned above, EVERYTHING will be much more expensive, as in 2 to 3 times more expensive, quoted from alaska on the Teamspeak when i was helping out Bizzclaw on the dev server the other night, so your precious guns will be really hard to get, as for machetes, still relatively easy to make.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

I never shot because you were raiding a safe zone, I ended up getting back more than I lost, as I knew I would. As a matter of fact I remember getting banned for a week for raiding a safe zone, maybe you shouldn't be showing that kinda stuff off trying to feel surperior :3 I also knew that if I shot you I would just get killed by the other 6 people with you saying I killed their friend...... feel surperior now? Or just stupid. Also feel like pointing out that hitting with a gun is just as effective if not more, especially if you are using a bottle shank or lead pipe. You always feel like pointing out a reason you are better than someone else . ohhh look at my cars, I waz on deh dev server im important, I have a rental service no one uses, its called bloating, alot of times people that don't bloat to show off everything they did that day or all they have usually have a bit more.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Thread derailment in 5...4...3...

__________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Rittz

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Bloat - make or become swollen with fluid or gas.

I believe the word your looking for is gloat.....

__________________________
Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:32 pm

I actually meant to use boast..... not sure how bloat replaced it

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:34 pm

So uh, world was sooper tech with pulse gunz and what not

atomic bombs are dropped

all of a sudden everyone looses everything and has to scavenge for everything

guns and stuff dat were sooper easy to get back den are like diamonds now

wat

By the way guns aren't THAT expensive to make, depending on what you're making.

Also, take a look at The Anarchist Cookbook c:


__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Keep in mind after the reset all of the prices for EVERYTHING has been increased significantly, a lot of changes have been made to the damage variables and other improvements have been made, not to mention the obvious inclusion of an equipped armor system will change things. After the reset things will be a LOT different, and there's more changes to come. After the reset and the armor system is finished, I may resume work on that Riot  / Ballistic Shield I had planned.

Well... Seems like people will at least get some nice new features out of the reset. I can't wait.

__________________________
[LK(LA)]‡Stalin's Crusade‡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1622
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
a gun may jam
Good idea!
Why didn't I think of this sooner?
Also about the whole "Gap Closer" thing you're talking bout jeff.. well after the reset people are going to a bit slower.. maybe even a lot slower depending on what armor they wear. You may still be able to do this, but the "gap closers" will need light armor, or no armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:52 pm

I'ma go ahead and quote my buddy Riley here.... GODDAMNIT JEFF!!!

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Meh from my point of view I now review the "reset" as a change of region our normal posnuke lives are taking part of as if we are playing as a diff POV.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 pm

ded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:
a gun may jam
Good idea!
Why didn't I think of this sooner?
Also about the whole "Gap Closer" thing you're talking bout jeff.. well after the reset people are going to a bit slower.. maybe even a lot slower depending on what armor they wear. You may still be able to do this, but the "gap closers" will need light armor, or no armor.

Glad I could both help you and Piss off Validtarget at the same time, that's like, a winning double whammy for me.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 am

I do oh so prefer to be called Valid....

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:41 am

Join the Legion! You shall receive an G36A1, a box of medium caliber, and riot armor!
We emphasis team work, and the strengths of an individual to overcome our enemies!

Restore the old legend!

(we also emphasis marksmen ship so people can't just rush us with melee weapons)

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpRaY_N_PrAy

avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2013-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 am

[quote="Tactical Bacon"]Join the Legion! You shall receive an G36A1, a box of medium caliber, and riot armor!
We emphasis team work, and the strengths of an individual to overcome our enemies!  [quote="Tactical Bacon"]

Who would've known you guys would start openly recruiting regulars?


Last edited by SpRaY_N_PrAy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote fucked up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Global server re-set   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:28 am

Tactical Bacon wrote:
Join the Legion! You shall receive an G36A1, a box of medium caliber, and riot armor!
We emphasis team work, and the strengths of an individual to overcome our enemies!  

Restore the old legend!

(we also emphasis marksmen ship so people can't just rush us with melee weapons)

I thought you cant recruit people over the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Global server re-set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Lace Mamba Global to Publish Lucius
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: