HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Best Moments Of PostNuke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Sea]Rice RP

PostSubject: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:04 am

As the Restart approaches I'd like to know what was your favorite/Funnest moment(s) in Postnuke?  I'll go first.

My favorite moment was the time when Fubar didn't know how to drive without running over someone. Ohh boy, I seen many people die from his driving. But it was pretty funny. Anyone remember the time when you had to sleep? Well I was in a helicopter  when the driver had 1 stamina and....... we died.( I know these weren't the funnest monents but they were my favorite.)

Well the Restart is here and I just wanted to say 2013 was a Fun and wild year for the server, And I hope the same for this year!

View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:31 am

my favorite moment was when i crushed Valid Target's community to nothing.

3 weeks later, same thing almost happens to my community. oh the fucking irony, karma 101 folks, what goes around, comes around.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 am

Thing is you didn't do shit.... Cap just decided to be a bitch while I was afk for 15 minutes\
My favorite moment was probably when my old squad was at full strength, sure they were dicks to others but they were like brothers to me and together we had many good times

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Back when we had flying worlds as one of the maps, that was back when I was a mod and played alot more.

:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 pm

Hmmm best moment would be when me and Spathi-captain were the leader of a 30 player community called "The German Armed Forces"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Best moment... Acquiring my first Gyro I guess, but that moment was soon crushed when the Gyro-pod was removed.

Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:04 pm

Helping Singulares move up to Munifex via training. I literally carried PoliceDonuts and Dan Kalosh (not really, they helped out) to victory. My favorite training session of all was when I ninja'd Chris Maverick... "OH GOD DAMMIT BACON!"

And then King had like five seconds of a clear shot at me... I'm surprised I ran out alive.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:58 pm

When I was in the Legion and we had a mock-firefight in the sewers in outercanals and Bacon mopped the floor with everyone.

Another fun time was when I helped Nightmare rescue two friends of his from a warehouse that two fairly large factions had taken over together.

PostSubject: Re: Best Moments Of PostNuke   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:47 pm

>actually hitting someone when I lag

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Best Moments Of PostNuke
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1