HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
matto1231

PostSubject: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:58 pm

Two months ago i was supposed to be banned for a week, and the ban wasn't uplifted so if someone could unban me plz, i made this account so i could finally get un banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 pm

use the appropriate Ban Appeal format

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matto1231

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:46 pm

WHERE DO I FIND IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:57 pm

If he was already supposed to be unbanned then what is the point of making an appeal when there shouldnt be a ban

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matto1231

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:00 pm

SO AM I GONNA GET UN BANNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Validtarget wrote:
If he was already supposed to be unbanned then what is the point of making an appeal when there shouldnt be a ban
obviously if the ban wasnt upliftede, which shoulda have been done automaticaly with the system in place, that means he was perma'd. admins can change the ban time if needed.

Ban appeal format link here, dummy
http://www.frostburnt.com/t26-ban-appeal-format

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matto1231

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:30 am

so is there an admin i can pm about unbanning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:26 am

Jeff and Valid, thank you for wanting to help matto out and everything but you need to leave this for a CSC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
obviously if the ban wasnt upliftede, which shoulda have been done automaticaly with the system in place, that means he was perma'd. admins can change the ban time if needed.

Ban appeal format link here, dummy
http://www.frostburnt.com/t26-ban-appeal-format

maybe he was banned BEFORE the system was in place, and you are coming off as a jerk.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matto1231

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:41 am

SO IS ANYONE HERE ABLE TO UNBAN ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp   Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:13 am

You will not be unbanned. You were permanently banned, and it will stay that way. Posting multiple half-assed ban appeals under different names demanding that you be unbanned isn't going to do anything at all. We're sorry, but you earned the permanent ban and that is how it is going to stay.

[Denied / Locked]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

[Denied]An Un-banning of me in Postnukerp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1