Player Report: Dallas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliJBuz

PostSubject: Player Report: Dallas   Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:09 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50449499
Your RP Name: Varies between AliJBuz and Tyrone

Their SteamID: Unknown
Their RP Name: Dallas, as in Dallas from Payday, the guy that wears a mask with the American flag on it and a suit.

Date of incident: 1/28/14
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Approximately 21:00
Time Zone: PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So last night, both bacons, Brigadier General Bacon and Bacone, Adam Chrkzi (he got off before I got rdmed but he was there when we were laughing at the faces), Dallas, and I were all messing around and laughing at how our player models had weird looking faces. Dallas was cracking up at my face and so I responded by saying "Well your so ugly that you have to hide behind a mask", he then declared that he could kill me because of the "annoyance rule" and so that is exactly what he did. I then messaged Bacone in steam chat and told him that Dallas had no right to kill me and it was rdm and Bacone agreed. Bacone then teleported me to himself so we could discuss what happened, Dallas kept claiming that he had every reason to kill me and he would not give me back my items, Bacone decided that he would give Dallas a one day ban. I would have completely forgiven Dallas if he just gave me back my items, which at the time I thought was only 1 scrap (I had just deposited all my resources in our community stockpile) and an axe but this morning I got on the server and noticed that I had also lost my night vision goggles (I was using them last night in front of Adam as proof that I had them). I had also lost about 20 exp from my death. All I am asking is to be refunded for what I have lost (1 scrap, an axe, night vision goggles, and 20 exp), I dont really care too much for the scrap or exp, and a simple apology from Dallas. Thank you for taking your time to read this post and I hope you agree with me and take action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: Dallas   Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:02 pm

here's your guy's steam ID
STEAM_0:0:29503638

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Player Report: Dallas   Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:38 pm

This isn't really a player report considering the situation ha already been dealt with, and unfortunately if you wanted your Night Vision Goggles back, you should have notified an admin that you has lost those as well immediately. Tell you what, when Dallas's ban is lifted and he gets back, I'll ask him if you dropped NVG, which if you did I'll have him give them back to you.
Also you'll be happy to notice that I've already updated the NVGs to be A LOT BETTER.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Player Report: Dallas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1