HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 pm

I have ideas.

Certain people know why I am typing this, and they may have a disposition to my ideas, but just try to read this anyways.
This post isn't all about PAC, it's also regarding the gamemode itself, and the original set expectancy of the players. When the server first opened, I think we were closer to what we should have expected of the community, it has gradually been shifting to a different side since January 2013.

Other people probably won't have any idea what I'm talking about below, depends on how well you know the history of PAC, me, and the happenings of the Admin's of late on the server.

This is meant to be read completely through, it doesn't work if you stop to reply partial way through it.

The website states this:
Character Customization - PAC3

You can apply on the forums to be whitelisted for player Appearance Customizer, otherwise known as "PAC3". With this tool you can build any character you want, but like with bases try and keep it reasonable. Please do not use trails or sun beams. Exploiting PAC in any way, which includes but is not limited to making yourself invisible, giant or adding giant props will result in an instant unwarned kick. Repeated offense will result in a ban. Please refrain from using models from custom addons off the workshop. If someone else does not have the content, they will see a huge flashing error. if you see other's with custom models, they have taken extra steps to make that possible. Please refer to the PAC "help" section to learn how to do this.


The rules are vague, there's rather noticeable (to me) differences in opinions between admins, like admins being antagonistic to eachother, and Bizzclaw told me, and he would do this if it wasn't for all the other weighing factors of admins and opinions on the "staff", he's not a big fan of the "RP Friendly" PAC rules. I understand these words are probably going to be flipped against me and say I twisted them, all well, I didn't.


I don't come on the server too often anymore, but looking back at it, this is a GAME server, and the way I've examined things is people are trying to hard to make it a unified community with rules rules rules, sometimes it doesn't feel quite like a game. The gamemode is still there, and that's still fun, but some rules feel restrictive to the idea of fun or entertainment. I'm not saying people should be able to prop surf across the map, blast loud music across the map using PAC (My original PAC was restricted to an "around myself" bubble.), and generally being assholes to each other.

I think administrators should be focusing more on administration of the gamemode itself, rather than tacked on addons, and they should be able to do that.

Going by the rules above, something extremely easy that even I wouldn't have problems with, PAC's should ONLY be restricted from "making yourself invisible, giant, or adding giant props". "RP friendly" Is too vague in any sense, it doesn't matter how you define RP friendly, it's not working for anyone. I'm probably being egoistic because It seems I am the only member the of "community" that has become affected by these problems, and maybe the answer should be "I should just go" because in reality, it wouldn't matter if I did leave. It happened before when I was actually quite an active admin. I had fallout's with Nightmare and Bizzclaw which I apologize for, but I've moved on from this and I see things differently now. I want to tell them my ideas as an equal, and I want them to actually consider them, because it seems like they never do, and I have been hiding quite a bit of ideas as an inward person because nobody listens to me anywhere.

But one thing I want to do is make the server even more entertaining. People CAN make amazing pieces of art with PAC, and people do, but the server is refined to a certain kind of vague pool of creativity, and the player expectancy itself has some things that can be changed.

Recapping, why don't we just simply restrict PACs to "yourself", no Mecha, no self entity size changing, no invisibility, no ear exploding loud music booming across the map, if it's something the crowd around you doesn't mind, why stress out over it. I would say it should be illegal if it's exploiting yourself in firefights and whatnot. You shouldn't be able to make yourself invisible, giant, screech at people with loud noises, blind them with sun beams they don't want, but people that just want to wear exactly what they want to wear, as long as it doesn't conflict with the extremely easy to understand rules I mentioned above.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is supposed to be a strict RP server. I don't want to be disappointive to people like Nightmare, but if you have a gamemode with many gamemode oriented goals such as self advancement, it's very difficult to expect EVERYONE on the server to commence in RP. Those may be the rules in place, and it may be what you want, but I think we should adjust that a bit, and it might work for the better, to ease stress and tension that has been plaguing us for too long.

If you have a gamemode like HL2RP, there aren't many goals in the gamemode itself, the only interactivity players get out of it is by actually RPing and talking to eachother. We used PostNuke. This gamemode is radically different from Serious RP gamemodes, PostNuke's playstyle is like DarkRP, but with a LOT more to do. What I'm saying is, players are players, we will have the ones that RP, and there will always be the ones that just want to focus on the gamemode or other goals, some people that never RP. These people should still be treated as valued players. If they aren't genuine assholes to anyone, and they still interact nicely with other players, we shouldn't tell them to fuck off because they won't participate in RP. Again, I know this is not my server to run, although I was here since the day it originally opened, and friends with Bizzclaw for 3 years before that, but we should be more open to how the Garry's Mod playerbase actually works. Taco N Banana gets so many players for having serious RP because they are using a bare gamemode with RP being the only involvement, that's why they pull in so many people. When those people come to our gamemode, they see that there is much more going on. This gamemode is double edged, it can work for both RP and other purposes. It should still stick to RP, but we shouldn't punish players that aren't interested in that. What I really think is PostNuke was not developed for strict RP purposes, it feels more like an interactive game where you and friends build up your own army, help others, go to war with others, and whatnot. People can still run shops, people can still hire mercs, people can still roleplay certain scenarious. So why not advance that concept and make it more enjoyable without striking fearful vague rules into the playerbase.


If we can't have a non-vague rule for PAC, it should just be removed. It's causing too much drama. This thread doesn't need to be removed, I want some people to read it, and we should be able to discuss and pick at this if you would be open to some of my thoughts and ideas.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2013-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 am

I think this is the first serious topic you have ever posted...


Read the whole thing. Don't really have much of an opinion at the moment, I haven't noticed to much drama from it, however I think we could lighten up a bit.

I've been here since the first weeks the server was born, and I have seen a shift from a more "DarkRP" to a more "Serious RP" but I have to say the Serious RP server seems to be doing better and is pretty fun, I think we just need to simplify the rules.

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 pm

Well yeh know sometimes I like going around as a nigerian headcrab with a fro, kinda bums me out when Alaska Physguns me and tells me to take it off.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Even if we don't follow through with the serious RP rule, headcrabs still aren't allowed. They never have been and never will be, it's even in the rules. Don't push it.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1632
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Yeah it modifies your hitbox and size. See originally I thought that we where thinking too much about we as the staff wanted in terms of PAC rules, so I thought "maybe we should ask the community and put up a vote".

Then I saw that post.

I think you just ruined it for everyone. untill someone who's not an admin has something intelligent to say on this serious matter. :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 pm

He wasn't the only headcrab online that day. If players aren't going to respect our rules, they shouldn't get privileges.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold



Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:30 pm

i say, because i think its a really cool idea.
Cut back Rules.
Keep rules basic.
Add some stuff if need be.
Make it harder to get things.

Example of why its good:
In real life:
If i was in a world like we aim for in post nuke, i wouldn't walk right up to people.
I would check over my shoulders and keep my eyes sharp.
I would not dare think of fighting with a bad gun.
People would fight more over things due to robbery and shootings.
Communities would need to be active to survive.
Guns would be worth their weight and then some in gold.


What we have now:
Death is a joke.
I can walk right up to people and not be afraid.
I wont look over my shoulder, why? slow zombies?
Guns are common and  easy to get.
Communities are inactive.
no big fights except for raids.


The world we aim for, a post nuclear world, is not guarded by rules. Rules dont exist anymore. they were torn down a long time ago with our cities. all that is left is natural laws and those of a local law enforcement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:12 pm

Mushroom wrote:
I think this is the first serious topic you have ever posted...


Read the whole thing. Don't really have much of an opinion at the moment, I haven't noticed to much drama from it, however I think we could lighten up a bit.

I've been here since the first weeks the server was born, and I have seen a shift from a more "DarkRP" to a more "Serious RP" but I have to say the Serious RP server seems to be doing better and is pretty fun, I think we just need to simplify the rules.

Serious isn't bad, but in a personal opinion, which I'm sure most people don't agree with, it just doesn't feel that fun compared to what the gamemode actually offers, and what we could actually let players do, with a dynamic playerbase full of players that have different preferences.



Validtarget wrote:
Well yeh know sometimes I like going around as a nigerian headcrab with a fro, kinda bums me out when Alaska Physguns me and tells me to take it off.
That would be stretching it, I was thinking more along the lines of humanoid PAC's, something with a visual hitbox, whether it be you're a failed technological cyborg from a lab, a guy that discovered remnants of a 500 year old (Server story line is set in 2500's) franchise called Star Wars and walks around with a pieced together Darth Vader costume, or a man with "holographic" projectors in the Immediate area around him. People around you truly shouldn't care what art you decide to present, just don't get up in people's faces with it if the people in question are having a roleplaying scenario, go bumble off elsewhere and enjoy the gamemode, or hang around groups of people that don't mind it either way. It's a wasteland and there should be anarchy, not people whining about what other people look like, that sounds ridiculous, unless it actually makes shooting that person difficult, or there's obnoxious sunbeams destroying your framerate.



Bestegold K Redgold wrote:
i say, because i think its a really cool idea.
Cut back Rules.
Keep rules basic.
Add some stuff if need be.
Make it harder to get things.

Example of why its good:
In real life:
If i was in a world like we aim for in post nuke, i wouldn't walk right up to people.
I would check over my shoulders and keep my eyes sharp.
I would not dare think of fighting with a bad gun.
People would fight more over things due to robbery and shootings.
Communities would need to be active to survive.
Guns would be worth their weight and then some in gold.


What we have now:
Death is a joke.
I can walk right up to people and not be afraid.
I wont look over my shoulder, why? slow zombies?
Guns are common and  easy to get.
Communities are inactive.
no big fights except for raids.


The world we aim for, a post nuclear world, is not guarded by rules. Rules dont exist anymore. they were torn down a long time ago with our cities. all that is left is natural laws and those of a local law enforcement

Close to what I said to Validtarget. Cutting back rules wouldn't be so bad, I think rules should stick more to protecting the server from crashing, or mass murderers that join the server and scream in their mics and punch you while spitting all over your face. They should pertain to keeping assholes off the server, and enjoyable people on it. while RP is still encouraged, it shouldn't be required as long as you don't DIRECTLY interfere with people that are roleplaying, and you enjoy other things the server has to offer like the gamemode itself, or possibly PAC.

But what I kind of see from your reply is people are too scared to break rules, too scared to kill others without perfected reasons. If someone is trying to enforce a strict apocalyptic RP, these people should be aggressive.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Yeah but it changes the hitboxes and size to that of a headcrab, not like I would be a headcrab and have the hitboxes of a human (had Joe test it) I mean if I wanted to role play as the pet of someone in game or even a lost pet waiting to be claimed since the normal headcrab pets are kinda stupid, why can't I .-. I'm not gonna go around as a headcrab shooting people down or pulling out a machete and threatening people with a human voice, I actually try to be that thing, the fro was just a fun thing I added so people wouldn't think of me as a normal AHHHH KILL IT head crab.

And more on what Ameno said about perfected reasons of killing people, I usually get banned when I kill people without perfected reasons, some people might see that and go woah, better just be a good boy.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Validtarget wrote:
I usually get banned when I kill people without perfected reasons

Not true. I've only ever heard of you being banned for killing someone one time, and it was dealt with already.

Still, headcrabs are not allowed. No shape or size changing PACs are allowed.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Then why are headcrab npcs allowed .-. If I have the same hitboxes as them and I am acting like one of the friendly pet ones why are they not allowed, I could understand if I displaced the hitboxes but Im not, they are all still that of a headcrab as you would expect if you ran into one in the wastes.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Because they're exactly that: Non Playable Characters.

You're not supposed to be able to play as one.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2013-09-02

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:29 pm

My opnion on the RPing as a hostile mob is utter bullshit, Am I allowed to kill you considering you're playing as a hostile mob? What if I'm trying to collect xp and snipe you from afar? are you going to scream and bitch about rdm and call an admin to give you your stuff back? It would piss me off so bad if I had to run up to a zombie and verify if it was a player or not, I've even seen admins doing this RPing as mutants/zombies/headcrabs. I think if they choose to take the roll they cant complain if they are killed while they are rping.

And a headcrab with human characteristics like a fro/sunglass/ext. I think is stupid as well, it would make no logical sense for a headcrab or any other zombie to have the mind to take on human characteristics they are dead, I dont think they can grow hair/ have a sense of style considering their clothes are already tattered and worn to shit.

The only real reason I could see anyone having a reason to RP as a mutant/zombie is if an admin decided to hold an event for some RP style way that gets the chat flooded with "There is a hostile mutant lurking the wastes, it has possible rewarding loot to the man who kills it" so that the people have a visual thingy dingy saying that its okay to kill the mutant running around.

__________________________
Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Nu Im rping as a headcrab, a friendly one but there will always be a guy that attacks em so thats why I dont keep anything on me when I do it, usually its a guy with a pipe screaming die but if you wanna kill me go for it, Im not gonna complain

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1015
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Validtarget wrote:
Nu Im rping as a headcrab, a friendly one but there will always be a guy that attacks em so thats why I dont keep anything on me when I do it, usually its a guy with a pipe screaming die but if you wanna kill me go for it, Im not gonna complain

Are you twelve? do you actually read and think about what you're typing? probably not because none of what you write makes sense whatsoever. you Cannot RP as a mindless creature such as an undead because an undead doesnt think, it is dead and has onyl one drive: consume flesh. You cannot RP a headcrab for it is an animal. an animal that was created in a lab, designed to infect and control a host via his nervous system by hijacking it.

and whoever deleted my post about him being the cancer on this community, i will say it again, because he fucking is. his behavior towards anyone saying one fucking word that he could take as an insult, however small and insignificant it is, he will take it and murder you and call on the annoyance rule as his only saving grace. He has been reported multiple time, and is, in fact, the most reported player to date, even beyond Fubar, which, I remind all of you, was the master troll/prankster of his time. Even Fubar himself told him to child the fuck down unless he wants what happened to him to happen to Valid, and that, ladies and gents, means something.

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Well, Jeff being around you so long I could only learn to take a small insult or joke and turn it into something big and cray cray, if you want to say something about someone make sure it doesn't apply to yourself first. I would also like to say that each and one of those player reports I was not banned except for one in which was you complaining about skulls in a fire after rdming me twice, did I complain about it no. I took my 2 hour ban like a man and didn't blame everyone else.

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EijiMaebara

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
Nu Im rping as a headcrab, a friendly one but there will always be a guy that attacks em so thats why I dont keep anything on me when I do it, usually its a guy with a pipe screaming die but if you wanna kill me go for it, Im not gonna complain

Are you twelve? do you actually read and think about what you're typing? probably not because none of what you write makes sense whatsoever. you Cannot RP as a mindless creature such as an undead because an undead doesnt think, it is dead and has onyl one drive: consume flesh. You cannot RP a headcrab for it is an animal. an animal that was created in a lab, designed to infect and control a host via his nervous system by hijacking it.

and whoever deleted my post about him being the cancer on this community, i will say it again, because he fucking is. his behavior towards anyone saying one fucking word that he could take as an insult, however small and insignificant it is, he will take it and murder you and call on the annoyance rule as his only saving grace. He has been reported multiple time, and is, in fact, the most reported player to date, even beyond Fubar, which, I remind all of you, was the master troll/prankster of his time. Even Fubar himself told him to child the fuck down unless he wants what happened to him to happen to Valid, and that, ladies and gents, means something.

Much wow:
 

Read my signature, by the way, pshahaha.

Oh, and by the way, one of the reasons I left is this "serious RP." Not even the RP itself, I'll RP as myself. But it's the serious RP-ers who are all "omg ur breaking my immershuns!!!!1!11!@" Dude, I want to play the game to make progress and have fun. Me fucking around shouldn't break your goddamn immersion if I'm not associating myself with you.

mah immershuns:
 

__________________________


It's the internet. Don't take everything so seriously.
If you can't take what I say, get the fuck out. Doesn't matter who you are, or what status you have.
And if you ain't a sandwich, I've got nothin' to say to ya.

Wut:
 


This is me:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
Nu Im rping as a headcrab, a friendly one but there will always be a guy that attacks em so thats why I dont keep anything on me when I do it, usually its a guy with a pipe screaming die but if you wanna kill me go for it, Im not gonna complain

Are you twelve? do you actually read and think about what you're typing? probably not because none of what you write makes sense whatsoever. you Cannot RP as a mindless creature such as an undead because an undead doesnt think, it is dead and has onyl one drive: consume flesh. You cannot RP a headcrab for it is an animal. an animal that was created in a lab, designed to infect and control a host via his nervous system by hijacking it..

http://postnukerp.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pet_Headcrabs



EijiMaebara wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:
Validtarget wrote:
Nu Im rping as a headcrab, a friendly one but there will always be a guy that attacks em so thats why I dont keep anything on me when I do it, usually its a guy with a pipe screaming die but if you wanna kill me go for it, Im not gonna complain

Are you twelve? do you actually read and think about what you're typing? probably not because none of what you write makes sense whatsoever. you Cannot RP as a mindless creature such as an undead because an undead doesnt think, it is dead and has onyl one drive: consume flesh. You cannot RP a headcrab for it is an animal. an animal that was created in a lab, designed to infect and control a host via his nervous system by hijacking it.

and whoever deleted my post about him being the cancer on this community, i will say it again, because he fucking is. his behavior towards anyone saying one fucking word that he could take as an insult, however small and insignificant it is, he will take it and murder you and call on the annoyance rule as his only saving grace. He has been reported multiple time, and is, in fact, the most reported player to date, even beyond Fubar, which, I remind all of you, was the master troll/prankster of his time. Even Fubar himself told him to child the fuck down unless he wants what happened to him to happen to Valid, and that, ladies and gents, means something.

Much wow:
 

Read my signature, by the way, pshahaha.

Oh, and by the way, one of the reasons I left is this "serious RP." Not even the RP itself, I'll RP as myself. But it's the serious RP-ers who are all "omg ur breaking my immershuns!!!!1!11!@" Dude, I want to play the game to make progress and have fun. Me fucking around shouldn't break your goddamn immersion if I'm not associating myself with you.

mah immershuns:
 

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bestegold K Redgold



Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:23 pm

ok First off.
Valid: No Rping as a headcrab.your re-sized so it crossing over then into PAC rules.
You are NOT to do it anymore. Its a worthy offense to have your PAC rights taken or a Ban.
Do you even see who your fighting with? ALASKA! he can whoop your butt in more ways then one.

Second off: Ameno as you can tell by my past post i agree with what you say, but i think it could do even more good then stated as you saw one of the results i posted in that post.  I agree rules need to be cut out and more room needs to be made. Bizzclaw i know wants the rules updated and i have tried but its uneven ground for a mod. i dont know what can go and stay. whats ok to cut out and what we need to fix and i would love your help in this project.

Third: Jeff a problem like this is not solved by pointy teeth and sharp claws. If you wish for him to stand trial for his "Crimes" then don't stoop to what you think is his "level" if your ideas of him are correct then someday you may never see him again, if your wrong oh well, but till then i suggest the best course is to not worry yourself with him until he is a direct problem with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-14

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:17 pm

I consider fighting and making a point a different thing, chances are all these post will be deleted for straying away from the topic anyways

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson



Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-06-04

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:09 pm

I agree with the fact that stuff like the headcrab pacs and my bucket-man pac if you've ever seen it shouldn't be allowed. But if you look like a normal human being and are fucking around being a dumbass that should be fine to an extent. People are crazy, stupid and hyperactive IRL so I personally don't see the big deal.

__________________________
RIP in peices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:09 pm

I dont care about anything that goes on with the server anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2013-10-21

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 pm

These fights between Jeff and Valid are so cute. Like a bunch of little kids who keep pointing fingers at each other saying "He did it"... "No, he did it"... "No it was you who did it"... "No you did it"... "No I didn't"... "Yes you did"... "Na uh!"... "Uh huh you did!"... "LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!"... And the  crying continues.

Seriously this is pretty damn childish. Don't you two ever learn to stop?

Jeff! Man up, be tolerant, and stop crying!
Valid! Shut up, don't cause more problems, and stop continuing arguments!

There! I made you both seem like losers! Are you 2 guys even now? Or was I not being harsh enough with that statement?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now as for this whole PAC issue with Valid... In my personal opinion, I don't mind people using Zombie and Monster PAC outfits all too much. I feel they can be allowed "IF" they are willing to allow other human players to do what they want to do to you as they see fit (such as being killed on sight by players or being contained by them like a pet), you may not attack other players unless they allow it, and there should be limits to your appearance and functionality (none of those headcrabs with afros that I recently saw). What ever the case may be, this is all up to the admins to decide, and if they don't want it, then you should abide to there wishes. END OF STORY!

__________________________
[LK(LA)]‡Stalin's Crusade‡
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things   Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:48 am

For anyone mongering the forums. We have been liberated from shitty rules in the amount of time it took you to see this thread.


__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [For Admins] PAC, the server, and other things
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: