HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Server:PostNuke

Your SteamID:Idk
Your RP Name: Dallas

Their SteamID: Idk
Their RP Name: Dan Kalosh/ Morph (two seperate people)

Date of incident:Today
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):5 min ago
Time Zone: Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:So pretty much I killed Morph for missing a shot at Jerry and hitting me (and cus I love Jerry) 15 minutes later he places a hit on me breaking nlr. I lost an m14 which I like a good bit and they refused to give it back.He also put this in side, taunting me Morph [OOC]: btw i broke down that m14

Meh Evidence:Sorry if its long but it is quite entertaining.
DEAD* Dallas [OOC]: Rdm?
Changing classes has cost you 0 Scrap.
Changing classes has cost you 0 Small_Parts.
Changing classes has cost you 0 Chemicals.
Changing classes has cost you 1XP.
You are now in the Wastelander Class
Temp God Enabled.
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: Hit complete
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: am sorry
Dallas [OOC]: What was the reason?
Temp God Dissabled.
Anything related to player interaction is not OOC! OOC chat can only be out of character!
Antwon [OOC]: People be paranoid
Dallas [OOC]: hits need a reason that doesnt break nlr
Donating to the server benefits both us and yourself, Donators gain access to unique items and weapons.
Dallas [OOC]: And if the hit didnt have that , it was rdm
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: ask morph
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: he hired me
Dallas [OOC]: But you need to ask the reason...
Paradox Handybot #2 [OOC]: THE LOGS !
Dallas [OOC]: or its rdm on your part
Morph [OOC]: it was a hit
Dallas [OOC]: But hits need a reason,.....
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: i think that valid might be mad
Dallas [OOC]: You cant just place hits willy nilly like this is dark rp
Morph [OOC]: theres a reason
Dallas [OOC]: And what is it?
Dallas [OOC]: This is ooc
Dallas [OOC]: You can say anything here and no one can do shit about it
Morph [OOC]: well i dont nned to discuss thAT OVER OOC
Dallas [OOC]: Yes you do... to clarify it isnt rdm
Dan Kalosh: ooc i was hired by him because you killed an ally of his
Dallas [OOC]: Please make sure that the person you're killing is being killed for a valid reason.
Dallas [OOC]: That is straight from the rules
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: lel, a "valid" reason
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: get it?
Morph [OOC]: lol
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: valid target?
Dallas [OOC]: No I didnt
Dallas [OOC]: He is not allied with paradox
Templar Knight: how did you get those clothes?
AutoSaving...
Player Saved.
Morph [OOC]: well when i was dealing with some people you intervend
Dallas [OOC]: ?
Dallas [OOC]: When?
Morph [OOC]: hold up
Changing classes has cost you 0 Scrap.
Changing classes has cost you 0 Small_Parts.
Changing classes has cost you 0 Chemicals.
Changing classes has cost you 1XP.
You are now in the Scavenger Class
Temp God Enabled.
You take everything you can from this pack and leave the rest. Ammo must be picked up separately.
Temp God Dissabled.
Morph [OOC]: like 15 min ago i was killed by an awp and your the only one with one at the time and i lost a spas
Dan Kalosh: ooc and also, valid, if you want your shit back, ask one of the tombstone raiders or what ever that took it
Dallas [OOC]: Yeah I killed you for missing Jerry and shooting me, but you broke nlr
Dan Kalosh: WOT
Dan Kalosh: WHAT IS ABOVE ME
Antwon has left the server.
Dallas [OOC]: You dont remember anything from your previous life
Morph [OOC]: lol nlr
Dan Kalosh: LEEDLE
Dallas [OOC]:So it was rdm....
You have taken all of this.
You have taken all of this.
You were only able to carry 9 of these!
The radioactive fallout falters, then the storm subsides.
Dropping Fire Cracker (Yellow)
Player Saved.
Morph [OOC]: i didnt kill you and you can have someone else revenge kill
Tox1c Impulse has joined the server.
11 Watermelon stored to your Car's Trunk
20 Orange stored to your Car's Trunk
Your Vehicle has been sent to your garage.
Dallas [OOC]: Not if they didnt see it, plus you placed the hit
Dallas [OOC]: Not someone else
Devin has left the server.
Morph [OOC]: he was there
Dallas [OOC]: it is on Dan for not clarrifying the hit
Templar Knight has left the server.
Dallas [OOC]: Yeah..... he was but you placed a hit for me killing you....
Morph [OOC]: he only said it was a hit
Dallas [OOC]: Breaking nlr...
Dallas [OOC]: He and I ahve died since that has happened
Dan Kalosh: RADO
Dan Kalosh: STOP MIC SPAMMING
Dan Kalosh: OR YOU'LL GET BANNED
Dallas [OOC]: Meanind either way yall were still breaking nlr.
Dallas: Dan[
Antwon has joined the server.
Dallas: Dont rdm
Dallas: Or you'll get banned
AutoSaving...
Player Saved.
Tox1c Impulse has left the server.
Morph [OOC]: either way he saw you he was alive the entire time since i died
This is a roleplay server, please respect other people's roleplay.
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: how about this valid, i killed you for being a nuissance to all of man kind
Dallas [OOC]: You said it was a hit
Dallas [OOC]:So did he
Morph [OOC]: making that a revenge kill
Dallas [OOC]: You can mix up your words just cus you found a better excuse
Morph [OOC]: no your just making shit up lol
Dallas [OOC]: Alright... am I now
Thuq Nasty (yell): T-POSE NOT KOO NIGGA
Dan Kalosh [OOC]: how about this, you're an anus licker and people dont like it when you publicly lick anus...?
Tobe has left the server.
Thuq Nasty: betr fix that shit lil whit ebitch
Morph [OOC]: what you think you can kill me in the middle of a dispute with someone else and not face retaliation
B

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Dan Kalosh wrote:
-"Valid, if you want your shit back, ask one of the tombstone raiders or what ever that took it"

-"How about this valid, i killed you for being a nuissance to all of man kind"

-"How about this, you're an anus licker and people dont like it when you publicly lick anus...?"

Whatever he did, that bad mouth of his is just enough to get him in trouble. Poor childish behavior is definitely a punishable offence.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 am

I swear if this was a report on me, someone would have claimed it by now.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 am

[Claimed]
Yeah you're not allowed to hire a hitman to avenge your own death, only a friends death. This is plain and simple and despite your reputation, you still deserve fair representation in situations like these. I have compared these logs to the ones on the server and they are accurate aswell. Thank you, they will be dealt with.
Also my apologies for not getting around to this sooner, We've all been really busy with things other than Postnuke - It has nothing to do with who you are.

It would of been less severe, but morph was being a dick about it and he should know better. He can get banned for a week... as for the other guy, He can also get a week ban for not only failing to asses his hit as being valid (no pun intended), but excessive OOC flaming.

When morph get's unbanned he'll also have to refund you an M14 with his personal resources, and don't worry if he doesn't comply, We'll make him comply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm

I just had a small chat with Bizzclaw over steam and I am willing to cover for morph and return the M14 once my ban is over.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 pm

excessive OOC flaming? I didnt see any "excessive" flaming just saying and its funny how this happened right after valid kept trying to RDM me and break NLR derp :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:43 pm

well id like to say that my rude taunt may have been unneccery that's my mistake, and I get that my hit was illegal but was his death legal because dan did avenge my death and I don't remember him dying after the fact that dallas killed me for a reason I still don't know ,but still it didn't seem like he went over the 5 min's to avenge me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:03 am

I say in that that I killed you for shooting me after missing Jerry, and you say in there that it took him 15 minutes not 5 even if he did avenge

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 pm

I didn't miss jerry I shot at the ground to scare him off but he kept jumping around me so I shot him a few times you really don't have prove I shot you since every one there was rdming each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Er, then don't shoot at the ground? Stupid people try to beat me to death when I tell them they can't build in a spot that closes off access to nearly half a map. (Well, easy access. But the third way to get into the metro is a goddamn maze.)
Back to top Go down
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph   Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:43 pm

[Locked]

[Bizclaw]Player Report Dan Kalosh/Morph
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1