HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items   Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:17 pm

I have no idea why, but recently, my computer has been acting up and freezing constantly at it's own will.

On the server, this happens often for some reason, and I have died multiple times due to this.

The reason why I have been losing things is because when my computer freezes and I die, the game does that stupid thing where it claims you are combat logging and deletes your case.

Now, the things I have lost so far are;

Conglomerate Armor x1
Night Vision Goggles x2
AWP x1
Axe x1
Old Riot Armor x1
L.O.S.T. Turret Programmer x1

:::::::::::::::::::::::

I really hope you guys could either fix this, or refund me or something, because all it's doing is ruining my time while playing.

-This has been resolved, courtesy of James aka Bizzclaw-

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Last edited by XennonKalosh on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items   Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Hmmmmm... wonder why that could possibly be there
Anyways I imagine that either you will be told"No." Or the logs will be checked but not my place to say shit like dat

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items   Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Hmmmmmmmm.... Your comment seems utterly retarded atleast the second part from my perspective considering there is only two possible answers Yes, or No so yes you are very correct in saying that either yes he will be refunded or no he wont be refunded. Thank you for hurting my brain.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items   Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 pm

It's there because of me and Joe .-. your brain feel a little less stupid now?

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:12 am

If your computer starts freezing and you're fighting something or have low health, disconnect your internet or turn off your computer. You will still have your items when you come back even if you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

PostSubject: Re: Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:04 pm

You think this is bad? The main reason, other than needing to sleep at night, I've been refraining from getting on the server is just dying normally because the server -thinks- I'm trying to combat log or some shit and my items and a chunk of XP is gone. Lost a couple shovels and a rebar maul this way. I tell you hwat it ain't right.
Back to top Go down

Uneblievable and Unfair loss of Items
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1