HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 pm

First off, I formally and sincerely apologize for my misuse of the Out Of Character chat. Second, I formally apologize to Validtarget for my childish comments, bad behavior and for killing him, and I am also willing to replace Validtarget's M14 rather than Morpheus doing so.

This is primarily for Morpheus' sake, and the unbanning of him, so if there's nothing that can be done for me, so be it.

Server: PostNuke RP

Your SteamIDs: STEAM_0:1:38718543 (Dan Kalosh), STEAM_0:1:65706719 (Morph)
Your RP Names: Dan Kalosh, Morph
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Date of incident: 2014-02-08
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 23:00 (around)
Time Zone: Ontario, Canada (-5 GMT)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Morph is killed by Validtarget (accidentally), Morph waits, Morph places invalid hit on Validtarget, Dan Kalosh accepts invalid hit, Dan Kalosh comes through with invalid hit, long argument on OOC, Dan Kalosh "flames" (in quotes for a reason) in OOC chat.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:00 am

like I said in valids post it was my mistake by placing a hit on someone I thought your friends or allys could avenge your death and I thought that was the way you had to handle that situation so I take full responsibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rittz

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 am

I don't understand why valid can dupe guns and stoof and only get like a 3 day ban even though he has been banned numerous times and is in the lead for most ban reports on himself and even been questioned to be perm banned once before and continues to get more and more issues with other players more than anyone else, he has his own thread sarcastically congratulating him for having the most ban appeals and for having the most player conflict.... Then theses guys suffer a 1 week ban because they carried out a bad hit? and they both have to pay a week of no play time. even though its their first time dealio, they need some Valid voodoo magic dust sprinkled on top of forum request then they may get their banned shortened

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:31 am

I've only actually ever been seriously banned 2 or 3 times. The duping one, the raid one, and one 2 hour ban cus of building in another players base, every other ban I can think of wasn't justified and most player reports against me weren't really anything mlg, which is why Eiji made that thread. Because we found it funny. Me and Joe were allowed to come back because people noticed our absence put 2 and 2 together and figured we got banned, then the loving grace of Nightmare offered us a second chance (with inventory and skill wipes of course) because we were such active members.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 am

XennonKalosh wrote:
"flames" (in quotes for a reason) in OOC chat.
You called him an "anus licker" and said that killing him was doing a favor to mankind. :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 am

Rittz wrote:
I don't understand why valid can dupe guns and stoof and only get like a 3 day ban even though he has been banned numerous times
That wasn't my decision, but it was mostly because it was the first time Joe had ever messed up, and Him and Joe where in it together (Heck Joe integated it) Nightmare decided to give them another chance and valid's been cleaning up his act a lot since then.
It's not a permanent ban, it's a week, which isn't as long as we kept Valid and Joe banned. Now I can't claim this because I'm the one who carried out the ban, but I can say that I'm glad you guys are owning up to it. We'll see what someone else says abut this though.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:44 am

>valid's been cleaning up his act a lot since then
there is another reason why i have been absent from the server, the big reason why i am very hesitant to return to the game, so i have told you only half the truth. Valid, is is an intolerable asshole that will kill you for the dumbest of reasons. I am done having to deal with his constant misbehavior. he is very abusive, he talks smack to everyone and doesn't expect to be talked smack back, and when you do, boom, you're dead faster than you can finish your sentence.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

I think the hitman should have a shortened ban, I mean he did carry out an invalid ban, but he might have been confused about the reason or didn't know the full story. Though I am really out of the loop, so I might be 100% wrong.

I think that double post made me loss a year of my life Jamz...

Last edited by Mushroom on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XennonKalosh

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:10 pm

Thank you James for at least looking over my post. I just got back from my uncle's funeral and it's nice to see something shedding light on my day.

"She ate the condom."
       - Nightmare, March 2014

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Man Jeff stop moving this shit off course, this is a ban appeal of sorts, if you want to yell about how much you hate my guts then go ahead and make a topic or just yell at me through messages and shit, this isn't the place to talk shiet, this is a place for be to say why or why not these guys should stay banned for a week or be unbanned early.

When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxFalconArasxx

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:24 pm

I don't see any problems with Valid to be honest. He had some previous misdeeds, but those have passed, and I haven't seen him do anything rash since then. I do however see that Jeff and some others always hold this strange continuous grudge against him for some reason. I think these kinds of people should just let it go, because Valid has paid for every thing he did wrong, no need for further actions there. If one goes to jail over a crime, he/she serves their sentence and are then eventually uplifted... No further punishment is necessary, because he/she PAID for his/her mistakes... Otherwise this falls under the category of "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" which by definition is a phrase describing punishment that is considered intolerable due to the suffering, humiliation, or UNNECESSARY CONTINUATION of a punishment inflicted on the person subjected to it.  

Now of course this is a game, so this probably doesn't apply, but a server ban (being an action of justice) should be treated similarly to a CRIME SENTENCE! If Valid fucks up again he will pay the price for it, but that hasn't happened yet and therefor, he shouldn't be subjected to all these unnecessary acts of persecution from other players. If Valid becomes a problem, then the admins will deal with it and you won't have to worry about anything else.

Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Man every time Stalin posts on the forums I love him even more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:43 pm

I wouldn't say he's cleaned up his act, I mean that same day he proves that statement wrong but that's a conversation for another time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Tellis, that post makes no sense for this thread and has been removed.

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:17 pm

It was my reaction to the idiocy. I have no words to describe my disdain for the parties involved and the perpetual nature of their animosity.
Back to top Go down
Morpheus

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:21 pm

alrite so id like to say one last thing I would appreciate if dan would have his ban lifted or shorten for the fact that I persuaded him to carry out this deed and convinced him it was legal in all honesty I alone should serve this ban even since the rules state otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Validtarget
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:49 pm

His ban should be gone already.... as should yours, I talked it out with Nightmare

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 am

We're still waiting on Morph to come on the Teamspeak and talk to us before we lift the ban.
Back to top Go down

Unban or Shorten of ban for Dan Kalosh and/or Morph
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1