HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Unacceptable bullying.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Unacceptable bullying.    Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 am

We never demand respect from the players because we know that we have to earn it, and we try and do our best to do so, but there's a difference between disrespect and sheer inconsideration for someone's humanity. It doesn't matter where it is, what game it's in, or what chat it's in. If you're showing sheer inconsideration for someone's feelings, especially a staff members, especially a Founder's, harassment is harassment. Now we do all this because we want to bring fun to people who join our server. Nightmare and I together started this because we wanted to give people entertainment for free, and we expect people to at least recognize us and the work we do and not bully us. So Nightmare plays on a DayZ epoch server that Baracus and a few of the other people from Postnuke play on, they ran in to eachother and started rolling around together, and after an hour they took him to their base and locked him in to a box and proceeded to verbally abuse him, the server, frostburnt while throwing cans at him and basically bullying him for no reason. It doesn't matter if it's in DayZ, the things that they said to him after locking him in a box is enough to warrant a permanent ban. If it was said in Teamspeak it was a ban, if it was said on the forums they'd be'd banned, and if they said that on the server they'd be banned. It makes no difference where it's said and how the person was treated, the bottom line is Nightmare was treated like shit and basically, well, severely bullied. It's not okay so as far as I'm concerned Baracus can be banned. He's already on thin ice and I personally am glad to see him gone, and to be honest he said he didn't care and called the server bad, so it shouldn't really matter.

But I''ll be honest with all of you, if we're going to be treated like this after all of the work we've put in to this; after countless hours of coding, testing, debugging, balancing, administrating, managing the staff members, managing players, managing the forums, paying for the server, and countless other things and we get treated like this, then why are we bothering? If people are going to treat us like crap after all this then we'll just stop. Now I hope you all don't want that, so show it by being supportive of us and try understanding this from our perspective and most importantly, please say something about how this makes you feel. We would appreciate that.

And for anyone who wants to compare this to the minecraft incident, well all I can say is you're not making very good connections because there's a difference between doing something that's a part of the game, nuking a house and taking someone, holding them captive and mentally abusing them to the point where they won't even be able to sleep at night.

Anyways, post your opinion below. Thanks for reading.


Last edited by Bizzclaw on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
sloaniam1

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:40 am

This is not ok at all and to anybody who thinks it is the you are not welcome here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:33 pm

It isnt right but people will do it. I know how it feels, it sucks. Im not going to be your mother and be like "OH JUST WALK THE OTHER WAY" but the point is, there are a lot of people on the server that stand behind your back Bizzy and Nighty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuno
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:04 pm

People need to respect each ohter.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:28 pm

:F|F: TheDuncanPro wrote:
It isnt right but people will do it. I know how it feels, it sucks. Im not going to be your mother and be like "OH JUST WALK THE OTHER WAY" but the point is, there are a lot of people on the server that stand behind your back Bizzy and Nighty

Cant really walk away if ur locked in a box.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1413
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:57 am

Thought he was already ban... Anyway, I appreciate all the hard work you do Jamz, an di think a lot of us do. Don't just think of the bad times, but remember the good ones. If you didn't have the server we wouldn't have met, and I'd say we've been good friends for over a year now

__________________________
ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Alaska XCIII
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 978
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 am

Grammatically incorrect Mushroom wrote:
Thought he was already ban...

The lack of past-tense bothers me to my very core. .__.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick McPatterson



Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:01 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
locked him in to a box and proceeded to verbally abuse him, the server, frostburnt while throwing cans at him and basically bullying him

The definition of real phags.


__________________________
RIP in peices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Well damn! That's super uncool bro. I kind of want to know the details of what was said but then again I really don't. It's a videogame not your outlet for harassment. I only call names if they're being dicks (even then I don't go into Zigdrive) Or if they're really good in like TF2, keep killing me, even though there's instances where my bullets should have finished them and I'm damning lag with a passion.

anyway ramble ramble ponderponder Baracus is gone hooray good riddance to bad rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 am

Tellis Argonis wrote:
Words  bounce 
Agreed... I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Validtarget
Ban
avatar

Posts : 520
Join date : 2013-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Seems like Nightmare's having nightmares. (I couldn't resist)

__________________________
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269979474
When I see this if I try to join the server, it comes as a relief to me. Relief of not being afraid of being framed for tons of shit I didn't do. Relief for not being afraid of messing up a rule. Relief for not having to deal with the admins of Frostburnt. And relief to go to a server where my shots kill stuff, people don't hate me for no reason, and where I can do whatever I want and be treated like a normal person, not a rat held under a microscope under so much pressure to not mess up.

User has been permanatly banned from these forums for the reason "Doesn't want to be here" by Bizzclaw - Honestly I should of banned you a long time ago. And you say you're tired of being treated like "A rat under a microscope"? Sorry, but you've duped, exploited and RDM'd. What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desseus



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:21 am

Severely abusing huh? Judge for yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2ikKcVRPk
The reason (which was clearly stated) for trapping him was for a briefcase, yet you took it personally, and now we're here with misinformed puppets commenting on an event they have no business in. Have fun!

Don't forget to read the description!


Last edited by Desseus on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Staff Manager
Staff Manager
avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:43 am

Desseus wrote:
Severely abusing huh? Judge for yourself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2ikKcVRPk
The reason (which was clearly stated) for trapping him was for a briefcase, yet you took it personally, and now we're here with misinformed puppets commenting on an event they have no business in. Have fun!



__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1626
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Unacceptable bullying.    Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:32 pm

That video shows exactly what I described... in fact it only serves to further prove it. Anyways, I can guess you're just another pawn of AGS being sent to bother us to get a rise out of a situation which is already done. There's nothing you could hope to accomplish other than stirring up trouble and we don't really have time to deal with you or AGS. I donated to AGS but i can see that was a mistake. All you guys do is pretend your hotshots when you make a bunch of fake members on a slow and unresponsive forum. Go bother someone else please, we don't have the time for you childish grabs for attention. Razz

Locking this thread because It's time to move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
 
Unacceptable bullying.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Bullying Club!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: